21

bitch y'all don't understand how SORE i am jesus devanté christ😩😭

Beyoncé | August 8th
Washington, D.C.

As everybody cleared out of the classroom, I stayed back until I was the last one in there. I wanted to shut the door but knowing our history, I'd have my dick shoved down her throat just for making me mad.

"Are you fucking serious right now Nicki? You're interfering with my schooling, my education. You can't do that."

"Obviously I can Ms. Knowles. You have another class to attend actually. You'll be late if you don't get out of here."

"You don't understand how badly I wanna put my hands on you right now. I could kill you." I was pissed. I wished she would stay her ass out of my fucking business.

"Kill me then baby."

"Onika get away from me."

Why was she popping up here all of a sudden?

"How far could we actually be when I'm your professor now?"

My hand was so close to her face. I didn't even know what I wanted to do. Punch her in the face or fuck that pretty little face. This is exactly why I wanted her to stay away from
me, that's why I left her in New York.

"Go talk to your sister. Where's Seven?"

"Worry about yourself Beyoncé. Seven is not your issue anymore."

"Okay you're making it sound like Seven is dead."

She rolled her eyes. "I didn't kill my damn sister. She's still off with that white boy. I try to talk to her every now and again but either she doesn't answer or says something disrespectful. I guess she isn't over it yet."

"I wouldn't be either-"

"Lower your voice. You gon' stop talking to me crazy Beyoncé."

"And you think I have to listen to you?"

"If you wanna stay at Howard you will."

I scoffed, storming out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I can't believe this shit right now. She's blackmailing me? Is it technically blackmailing? I don't know what it is but I know it's not good.

All I wanted was for all 3 of these crazy ass women to stay out of my life but I can't even have that. Here she was, all over again, making my life more and more complicated than it needs to be. I just didn't know why she was here. What does she want? Some dick? If that's what it is, she could've done anything else but no. She decided that she wants to teach my first class of the day. For the rest of the year, maybe the 4 years, I don't really know. And also, she's got leverage over me. She could have me taken out of this school in one phone call. That gave her everything she needed to hold over my head.

This is not okay.

I looked down at my phone when it vibrated in my hand. She'd sent me an address.

Oh no. We are not starting this again.

I went back to my dorm room, seeing Donna sitting down on my bed. She had one of my shirts on and nothing under it. Amani smiled when I walked in.