24

Beyoncé | September 11th
Washington D.C.

A week had passed since my birthday and my head was fucked up. At the same time, I was clearing my mind and thinking better when it came down to Onika.

In my head, she no longer had the upper hand. Regardless of all the connections she had, I'm sure her boss wouldn't appreciate hearing that such a large part of the alumni had been and still us fraternizing with a student, a freshman at that. I hadn't told her any of this information because she hadn't tried me yet. Once she gets to acting all big and bold, I'm popping out that little piece of info.

This is why my head is so fucked up though. After my birthday, Onika was being extremely nice to me. I was getting A's left and right and not even having to try, she was buying me real expensive shit, and just being all around nice. If you wanna be my sugar mama Nicki, just say that. I wondered if she was being genuine or if she was being manipulative though.

"Please get over yourself, I told you the blue looks good. You just taking it to the next level."

"It looks better than good hater."

"Well when you sit and watch it be done, it loses its affect."

This entire thing had kind of become domestic. She seemed to always want me around now. It was confusing the shit out of me. Because it was like, are you really being nice or are you trying to get something out of me? I didn't trust her. I really don't think I ever could.

"How?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, you look cute though, I swear."

"Thank you."

I originally came over here to do homework for my business class but I got distracted by this big ass TV. The shit was 110 inches, there is no way I wasn't watching it. I'll just have Donna come over and we can do it later.

She crawled into the bed, straddling my lap. Another thing I hadn't been doing? Having sex with her. I knew I honestly should be or should have after she gave me that beautiful ass car.

She flipped her hair out of her face then leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head, trying not to laugh.

"Ma'am I'm watching TV."

"Fuck that TV."

I leaned up, pressing my lips against hers again. She wrapped her arms around my neck, smiling into the kiss. I guess she was happy about it. This was my first time actually touching her since before college. Honestly don't see how I went so long because right now she could have me in whatever way she wanted me.

She pulled away then reached for my shirt, pulling it off her head.

"It's sad you just got your hair done. I'm about to fuck it up."

She shrugged. "It's okay I'll just have Flora come back to do it again."

I nodded, pulling her crop top off of her. We kissed again and our lips never detached as we tore each other's clothes off.

I massaged her breasts in my hands as we kissed. Our tongues fought for dominance that I was not going to give to her. I was pushing my body into her to gain traction on her but she was fighting back.