19

y'all ... a bitch is getting sick i believe 😭.

Beyoncé | August 3rd
Manhattan , New York

"Come in."

I walked in the house behind Nicki, my eyes down on her ass.

After everything with Seven, she came back, got her shit, and left all over again. Nicki sent me some screenshots telling me that she'd ran off with that white boy. Technically we couldn't do shit 'cause she's 18. I'm sure she didn't wanna speak to me again after she beat my ass. So I was good with whatever. As long as she stayed away from me.

Nicki though? I didn't want her to stay away from me but she did anyway. I stopped having sex with Kiyanne out of respect for her or maybe just to get her to speak to me; she wouldn't. I wanted my dick between her legs, shit even to just be in be in her bed. But she stood on her word and she was done with me. It killed my ego.

Until earlier today. She texted my phone telling me to come over. She never explained why, she just told me to come over. I jumped instantaneously.

I followed her up to her room, I just wanted to take her out of this tiny black dress I knew she had on under that robe. It wasn't fair. I knew she wasn't gonna let me.

In her room, plenty of candles framed it and they all smelled of that Vanilla Snowflake scent from Bath & Body Works. It was my favorite.

"I'm proud of you for getting into Howard." She spoke then sat down on the bed, slowly pulling the robe off. Immediately her breasts caught my eye.

"It was all thanks to that letter you wrote me."

"You sell yourself too short." She put the robe on the chair next to her vanity. "I think you got in because of your application letter."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because I withdrew my letter."

My eyes widened. "Why the fuck would you do that?!"

"You got in didn't you? You didn't think you were even smart enough without the letter, everybody knew you would get in but yourself. Again, selling yourself short."

I scoffed. "Now what if I didn't get in because you withdrew that fucking letter."

"But you got in, didn't you? Regardless of what I'd done, you were going to get in because you are smart."

I sighed then sat on the bed next to her.

"You are so smart Beyoncé, you may not be smart in the streets and that may get you killed one day but this school shit? It's yours. Take it to the moon."

I didn't know why she was being so goddamn nice to me. Earlier in the summer, she'd hated me, it seemed like.

"What's the catch here? What, you want me to fuck you like I hate you or something? Is that what it is?"

"Fuck me, yes. Like you hate me? No. I know you'll soon be leaving for Howard and my access to you will cease. One more time but we're letting this flow. No anger, it's just us."