27

hey y'all , this one dedicated to gisellelewinsky , she asked for it😉

Beyoncé | September 13th
Washington D.C.

"Oh now you changing your mind and shit?" I chuckled but Onika was angry.

Too bad, she'll get over that shit. She ain't going nowhere, like I said the first time.

"I didn't mean what I said, I'm le-"

"Shut up. You not going nowhere."

She sucked her teeth. "You don't wanna listen, that's your problem."

"Mhm."

She stormed out of the kitchen, like a child. I followed behind her all the way into her room.

She was pissing me off with this back and forth bullshit. One minute she isn't going anywhere and now she is. I've made my decision though, she's not.

"I don't know who you think you are-"

"You want me to show you?" I stood up against the door, unbuttoning my pants.

"What?"

"You heard me. You want me to show you who I am?"

"No I want you to leave me alone."

I don't know why she's trippin' so hard but I'm about to fix it. I'm about to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

"You got underwear on?"

"Beyoncé-"

"Come here."

"No. Leave me alone."

I made my way over to her, walking out of my pants and underwear. She better get ready for it 'cause it's coming. Too bad. She got me fucked up. I'm not leaving her alone.

I stood behind her with my body pressed against hers, I pulled my shirt off and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Beyoncé I don't have time for this."

"Make time." I picked her up, turning her around to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

I kissed her passionately as I laid her down on the bed. At this point I was pissed and I didn't really care about her clothes so I was tearing them off. She couldn't even complain, I wouldn't take my lips off of hers.

I grabbed her hips, pulling her down until I rested at her entrance.

She gasped and started running her fingers through my hair. "Baby-"

"Shut up." I used it as my chance to pound myself inside her abruptly. As soon as I did her legs wrapped around my waist to try and slow me down. Little did she know, she was waking up a demon.