09

Beyoncé | December 11th
Manhattan , New York

"Let me show you baby." Ms. Maraj murmured, she gripped my dick softly, guiding me inside her herself.

I groaned, placing my hands on the bed on both sides of her head. She bit into her bottom lip continuing until all of me was engulfed in her.

My hair hung down in her face and I could tell she liked that too, the way it was framing her face made her look so beautiful.

"Slow." She instructed. I nodded my head, plunging in. Her back arched and she hissed as I pushed in and out like she was a virgin. "Speed up. Rotate your hips."

I followed her instructions and her body began jerking beneath me. I smirked. She saw the look but the way I was skillfully pushing inside her, she didn't even scold me.

I leaned down, kissing her. I sped up more, my strokes becoming rough as I slammed into her. Her lips trembled and she moaned into the kiss. I could hear how harsh my strokes were through her mouth.

Whew...

"I wish you could come over." Seven sighed, I could tell she'd laid back on her bed. "She's just such a bitchhhh."

"Seven, you got expelled. If it were my kid, you wouldn't even be on that phone you have. I think she went easy on you really."

"Why are you taking her side?"

"Why are there sides again? I thought we were done with that. But I'm not taking her side, I just think she went really easy on you."

"After all that, having dinner with her and shit, the only thing she takes away from me is you. Does she not like you or something?" She asked.

"She's your mom, plus you got drunk on her birthday."

"Baby it's our anniversary."

"Do you think you can get her to let you out of the house?" I asked her.

"No but you can. Please come talk to her." She answered. "She's nicer to other people than she is to me."

"Everybody's mother is like that though. My mom's nicer to you than she is to me." I got out of the bed and walked into my mom's room. She was sitting at her desk, writing something down. Probably writing Solange another poem.

"Beyoncé please come over here."

"I'll be over there. I'll let you know when I'm on the way." I hung up.

I sat down on her bed. "What you doing Ma?"

"Writing for Solange. She had a really bad day today, she doesn't feel well."

"She didn't tell me about anything like that." I squinted.

"You've been extremely busy."

"I'm gonna go talk to her." I got off of her bed and went into Solange's room. She was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest.

I knocked on the door, walking in anyway. I sat across from her in the same position. "Hey. I missed you today. You didn't even dance with me."