35

high && in a good mood so here y'all go💀

Beyoncé | January 3rd
Washington D.C.

I sat beside Amani putting my hands in my lap. She looked over at me then leaned in.

"You good?"

"Always."

The 2 of us were sitting in the back as they introduced the new chancellor. Since Onika quit, she wasn't here but I wasn't really thinking about her right now. Or I was trying not to.

The new chancellor was some old white dude, per usual, with a politician's face. I didn't know if I wanted to be scared of him or if I wanted to be disgusted by him. Probably the latter though.

He spoke like he wanted what was best for us students and the school in general but I just couldn't believe that. My gut was telling me that he had it out for me because of my situation with Onika. I felt like he kept looking directly at me even though part of me knew he wasn't.

"Bey you sure you good?" She asked me again.

"Yeah why you keep asking?"

"Because you keep shaking your legs. And I've noticed that you do that whenever you're nervous."

I looked down at my legs then stopped them from shaking. "I'm good Amani."

I was lying. I hadn't been good since New Year's Day when I left Onika's house. I felt disrespected and I know I'm not the only one.

We haven't even been talking. I didn't know what was going on with her, she was probably fucking ole dude with my kid inside her. The scenarios I came up with were fucking with my head but I had 2 tests to worry about. Seeing yo it that I had no distraction, I knew I was gonna ace those bitches.

"We are deeply sorry to anyone that was close to your last chancellor but you will answer to Mr. B now."

"Tuh. Answer to who? Nobody even knew who the old chancellor was." Amani whispered.

I laughed. "I didn't know who he was until Seven told me."

"Who the fuck is that anyway?"

"Ex."

"Speaking of the goddamn devil." She looked up and my eyes followed her. Seven was walking in looking like she'd been crying. I wondered why.

When she saw me, she started rushing over. She forced the little Indian boy who was sitting next to me to get up and flopped down in his seat.

"I don't know how and I don't know why but I know Matt is dead because of you. I fucking know it and you're gonna go down for it Beyoncé, I swear to you."

"How you put all of your shit on me? Hm? I didn't do shit to that white boy."

"I loved him Bey-

"Okay? That ain't got shit to do with me. You seem to love everybody that stick they dick in you but obviously that ain't me. Move."

"You having problems with my sister aren't you?"

"Mind your business Seven."