30

aight 2 things. THIS BOOK IS GROWING AT A RAPID PACE! last night this joint was at 19k , as of now it's at 20.8k. WTF😭.

second thing , i really think yall will like this next book if y'all like Superfly😌

Beyoncé | December 8th
Washington D.C.

I walked over, lifting Onika's head, pecking her lips. She was getting her hair done, blonde this time, at my recommendation but I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

Her hairdresser wasn't too enthusiastic about it but I don't give a damn. Today's not the day for me to care about all that. Had it been any other day, I'd be okay with it but today just wasn't one of them.

"Happy birthday baby." I went and sat down on her bed.

Being in a relationship with her felt weird at times but truth of the matter is, I'm in love with her. I was in love with her before she gave me that car for my birthday, I jus genuinely didn't know why.

I'd embraced my love for that woman though. Her love was crazy and it had no limits. As toxic as it sounded, that was the kind of love I longed for. She'd do anything for me, defend me 'til the end.

"You know this is my second birthday with you?"

"Not with me but yes."

"You look gorgeous." I stood up to kiss her again. She smiled against my lips.

"Baby stop."

"Why?"

"Because my hair's never gonna get finished if you keep interrupting."

"Then I'm gonna leave because you're gonna keep distracting me."

"Where are you going?" She asked, pouting. She looked like she was seriously about to cry. Like actual tears.

"I will be right back, I promise."

"So you can't tell me?"

"Obviously not my love." I put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and jacket, and left.

With the money I'd saved from not having to actually pay for college, I was using part of it to get her a gift. My initial thought was, what the fuck do I get her when she can buy whatever she wants by herself? I wouldn't lie, she intimidated me as a woman in general. She was a lot of woman and sometimes I felt like I couldn't handle that but obviously I was wrong. But back to my thought process, what do I get this woman who can have whatever she wants by herself?

I would say give her me but I'd already done that. A minute ago. So I decided I was gonna give her a promise ring. I've never felt the way I do with Onika with anyone and I know this love was different. It felt like if someone took her away from me I wouldn't be able to breathe. She was my weakness. I thought that would never happen to me. Here we are though. A grown ass woman is a nigga's weakness.

So I'll be treating her the entire day then I'll give her the ring. I was going to pick it up right now.

When I got to and inside the jewelry store, I went to find Zane. He was the one that had been helping me look for the ring for like a week long. He was the only reason I really found it. It was great.