06

'tis obvious that y'all missed a young nigga. && y'all get these to a hundo so fast , i gotta pump out a few for y'all 💋

Beyoncé | October 31st
Manhattan , New York

"Goddamn."

"Right. Don't know if I count as a lesbian but I don't care about that really." I zipped my pants back up but there was no hiding the bulge in my pants.

We were both pretty fucked up but I knew she knew what was going on. She strolled over to me, unzipping my pants.

"You are 18 right?"

That's what she's worried about right now? Me being 18? Oh I don't care about the fact that you're my daughter's girlfriend, you 18 though right?

Instead of answering her, I picked her up and carried her over to her huge bed. I don't understand why it's so big, she's pretty small to be in this bed. I sat her on the edge of it and kissed her, hoisting her legs up around my waist.

The tiny skirt she had on showed me the outline of her red thong. The kiss was messy and by the end of it, I had a grip on the back of her hair and I was rock hard. There was no denying it now. I knew she could feel me against her.

I dragged my lips down to her neck,  sucking on it lightly then pulled her tiny top up. It was red and it showed every bit of cleavage there was. I swirled my tongue around her nipple, listening to her delicate moans.

"More baby." She whispered in my ear.

Her voice just made me so weak. I kept going, fondling her other one in my hand. I was thrusting against her through her thong slowly. This grown woman pussy was about to be great.

"Mama!" I heard Seven's voice and moved away from her fast. "Mama where you at?!"

I zipped my pants up again and didn't even look at Ms. Maraj when I rolled on the other side of her bed. I was used to this hiding shit. First I was hiding from her, now I'm hiding from Seven.

Don't I get tired of this shit?

I heard her walk in the room and she huffed, I felt the bed dip.

"Ma, you seen Beyoncé? I'm trying to argue with her and I can't find her."

"Why are you trying to argue with that girl?"

"Because she keeps kissing Diamonté. What the hell is that about?"

"Who is Diamonté?"

"Her best friend."

"She kissed her on the lips?" Ms. Maraj asked.

"No. On the cheek but that's not the point. I told her not to and she keeps doing it. She doesn't respect what I have to say about this. She usually respects everything I say, why can't she do that with this?" I could hear her voice cracking.

I sighed. I was fucking up. My girlfriend is sitting here spilling her heart out and I was just about to fuck her mom. Wow. I ain't shit.

When she left the room, I got up from where I was and stood behind Ms. Maraj as she sat at her vanity, putting herself back together. She was lucky Seven didn't catch it.