13

Beyoncé | January 21
Manhattan , New York

I was nervous. As hell. My mom told me she wanted to 'talk' to me and she never wanted to do that. The only time she wants to talk is if she found some shit out. That's why I'm scared. I only got one secret.

I was sitting in her room with my hands in my
lap. I was basically shaking. To say I was scared of my mom was definitely an understatement. The woman literally scared the life out of me.

She walked in the room and shut the door behind her. She sat down at her desk and crossed her arms, looking me dead in my eyes.

"Beyoncé I heard Seven's out of town until Valentine's Day."

"Yeah."

"And you keep going over there to that house."

"Her mom be wanting to talk to me about college. She went to Harvard too."

"Giselle I wasn't born yesterday. Are you having sex with that lady?"

"Ma-"

"Don't lie. I was a horny teenager too. 18 having sex with people twice my age but that's your girlfriend's mom. Are you having sex with her Beyoncé?"

I couldn't lie to my mom the way I wanted to. She could see right through me so I knew she knew I was fucking Ms. Maraj, she was just trying to see if I was going to lie about it.

"Ma it ain't like that-"

"So yes or no?"

"Yeah but Ma-"

"But Ma nothing. You don't know that's predatory behavior Beyoncé?"

"Ma I'm grown-"

"You keep saying stupid shit, you gon' keep getting cut off. You are 18, just turned 18 a few months ago and here's this grown as woman who all of a sudden wants to have sex with you. You don't see a problem with that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ma I like older women."

"But you're still with Seven and she's gonna put a hole in you when she finds out. Beyoncé you're shutting this down."

"Ma that ain't fair!"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Beyoncé what the fuck do you mean it's not fair? You're over there having sex with old ass women who want to take advantage of you and you think me making you stop is the unfair part? Go over there and tell her it's over."

My mom isn't stupid. She knows if I go over there, I'm fucking Ms. Maraj again. Maybe this is her way of letting me get my last nut off but this isn't fair, seriously. It's not like Ms. Maraj and I were going to stay together forever but I just started getting the pussy. Damn.

"I'll be back." I sighed and left her room going into mine.

To Ms. Maraj; I'm coming over , we gotta talk.

Ms. Maraj; the door will be open, I won't be able to open it when you get it here.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at the message. Why the hell won't she be able to answer the door?