17

shits && giggled yk? 💀

Beyoncé | May 21
Manhattan , New York

How didn't I know Kiyanne was married? See this is that bullshit. I always get myself caught up in the worst situations, this is not good for me and yet I always get sucked into it.

I knew I was wrong but I'd be gone soon. Come August, I'd be in up in Washington D.C, thousands of miles away from here, away from these women and their fucked up shit.

I watched Ki walk out of her bathroom in black lingerie. I never knew she could actually be so soft. She was always so aggressive. I loved it but I never saw this part of her unless I was inside her.

"Come here." I held my hand out for her.

She came to straddle my lap but it just turned into her pushing me back onto the bed. She held my wrists, placing them above my head.

"Don't move."

The moment she started to kiss down my body though, I sat up. She sucked her teeth, laying me right back down.

"I just said don't move."

"And you thought I was gon' listen?"

"You gon' need to listen right now. Do not move Beyoncé."

I nodded my head, looking up, letting her do her thing. Once I felt her lips wrapped around my dick, I sighed and my breath started to speed up. She wasn't as sweet with the way she did it but her vigorous sucks and strokes were sexy too.

I sat up and her eyes caught mine when she flattened her tongue to cover every inch of me.

I held the side of her neck, she didn't even let me fuck her throat, she did it herself. It wasn't long before I was shooting down her throat. She didn't stop, she got sloppy with it, placing her hands on my waist.

"Shit." I dropped my head, at this point my eyes were only halfway open. Why the fuck wasn't she stopping? I was getting weak.

She made eye contact with me again, winking at me before slipping every last inch of me down her throat. Oh nah.

I throbbed, watching her use every function in her body to suck me. My toes curled as I came again.

It'd been months since I found out that Seven was cheating on me. I didn't even know if we were broken up. After seeing her with that white boy, I didn't go to see Nicki and I was done speaking to her. I hadn't blocked either of them and the last time I actually did speak to Nicki, she gave me that letter of recommendation and I was done. She didn't know it but I was done with her.

I didn't block either of them because the attention was attractive until it stopped. I wondered if Nicki told Seven that she's not her actual mother. I wondered a lot about them but I couldn't get those answers. I was back at square 0. Not even 1.

"Bey! You got mail! It's from Howard!" I heard Solange's feet beating against the floor until she got to my room.

She handed me the envelope then stood by my bed, basically hopping up and down. I loved that about my sister, she was so supportive of everything I did.