05

damn y'all made it to a hundo fast , here y'all go 😌

Beyoncé | October 31st
Manhattan , New York

"What you gon' be for Halloween Bey? 'Cause this party that yo girl is throwing is gon' be off the chain, I promise. You know how Seven get down." Diamonté said, we were going through shit at Goodwill. She said thrifting was the best. I'd never been so here we are.

"I don't know yet, I was thinking I'd be a ghost."

"Bitch now you know damn well you not gon' be no ghost. We got great bodies, let's go as something sexy."

"Seven is not gon' like that very much."

She scoffed. "You think I give a fuck about what Seven will like? No."

Di never really liked Seven and I didn't understand why. She said it was something about a vibe or whatever that meant but I just took it as she doesn't like Seven. That's fine, I didn't have a problem with it, as long as she didn't disrespect her.

"Anyway-"

"Diamonté stop trying to make my girlfriend dress up with you, we're going as a devil and an angel." Seven put her hand in mine and intertwined them. She laid her head on my shoulder. "Isn't that right baby?"

"Shit, I guess it is now. How come I didn't know that though?"

"Because I just saw the idea." She shrugged her shoulders. "But we gotta go somewhere else besides Goodwill. This is not it."

"Bitch shoot yourself." Diamonté mumbled, Seven didn't hear her but I did.

"Is your mom really letting you throw this party Seven? You were just on punishment, what happened to that?" I asked.

"I'm not on punishment anymore idiot."

"Watch your mouth Seven. Like I said, she's letting you throw this party?"

"She's gonna be there, you know she thinks she's the youngest thing walking."

"What is she gonna be?" Diamonté asked. "If she's gonna be there, I wanna see that ass."

"Watch your mouth, that's my mom."

"So you gon' answer my question?" She asked.

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?"

"You won't give me her number, you know I'm gonna get at her."

"I don't need my girlfriend's trying to hit on my mom. That's disgusting."

"Let's go." I blurted out. I was getting tired of talking about her mom.

We went around to 10 stores just to find our costumes and Diamonté was getting tired of us. She found hers almost immediately and she wanted to go home so she could get dressed.

"Are you ready to go home?" Seven asked.

"Nooo, I haven't been complaining about going home for hours. Take me home. Y'all will see me later."