28

aye i suggest y'all be nice to one another. i saw something this morning that pissed me off so yall be nice to each other dawg.

Beyoncé | September 18th
Washington D.C.

Nicki was running her fingers all over my face, whispering things to me, momentarily she would kiss me on my nose. She thought I was asleep, I'd been sleeping in her arms for a good 3 hours. This nap was calling my name ever since I got from class. Being in her arms just made it easier to sleep.

"You know, I don't know if anyone's told you, or if I have but you're gorgeous." She pecked my lips then ran her fingers over them. "And I didn't expect to fall in love with you but you make me feel things I have never felt before in all of my 34 years." She sighed, she laid her head on top of mine and I heard her sniffing. "I hope I'm doing the right thing, I really do. I can't deny this love I have for you, it's just so complicated."

I was just going to let her go off. It hurt my heart to hear but I knew she'd never say it to my face.

"You make me feel just as young as you. I just wanna keep you forever."

I scrunched up my face at that one. She knows there's no getting rid of me right? She's gonna have to keep me forever. I'm not going nowhere.

"And when you make love to me... Girl, I swear to God. Nothing compares." She sighed loud.

Why she sound like she having an orgasm right now?

"I just love how you cater to my body in every way possible. You know my body so well, you knew it before even touching it."

I opened my eyes to look at her, she had one tear falling down her cheek.

"What you crying for?" I asked groggily.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Ummmm steal me from your sister."

She laughed and I wrapped one arm around her, shoving my face back in between her breasts. I looked up at her. "We deserve each other, you're good."

"Are we bad people?"

"Why you worried about that Nic? Shit we might be, I don't know."

She started sniffling again. I removed my face from her breasts, staring up at her.

"Are you on your period or something?"

"No."

"So what's up with you? Why you crying?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. What if we really are bad people Bey? Like... why do you even love me since I'm a bad person?"

I sighed. What is going on? What the fuck is she even talking about? Goddamn.

"Nobody is a good person, the people that look like they are, are hiding a bunch of shit. Don't worry."

"That doesn't answer my question." She got mad.

What the fuck is this shit? I just wanted to relax and here she was giving me the 3rd degree for no reason. What did I do? Damn.