38

warning. this book ends soon.

Beyoncé | April 9th
Washington D.C.

So nobody was gonna tell me pregnant women are fucking annoying? I'd been basically living here without her having to ask me to, just because I felt like it. And whenever I'd try to leave for the night, she would cry. She would cry literal tears until I got back up under her. It was cute but so stressful.

I had to give her everything and I couldn't push back or anything or that came back on me. She'll be cussing me out and crying at the same time. It was hard living with and being in love with this particular pregnant woman.

Should've pulled out when I had the goddamn chance.

I mean I know you aren't supposed to be irritated with her 'cause she's pregnant but oh my fucking God.

But she's so nasty. It was like with these hormones she wanted to have sex all the time, even when she's angry. Which was very weird to me. She was horny all the damn time. She gon' break my dick off.

Right now I was studying for the finals that were coming up next month. Amani made it a huge point to study a month in advance so I took it upon myself to invite her over here. I hoped Onika would stay her pregnant, annoying ass busy. I knew she wouldn't though.

I opened the door for Amani, she was looking all around the porch like it was a mansion or something. Sure it was big but I swear it's nothing she ain't seen before.

"Girl this house is not that big I promise you."

"Okay but this is Ms. Maraj's house. I've never seen it before." She said. I moved out of the way and let her walk in the house.

"Hey Ms. Maraj!" Amani yelled. When Nika came into the foyer, she gasped.

Why do I feel like I'm about to get in trouble?

"You look so pregnant." She gushed.

Yup there it is, I'm getting in trouble. Niggas really don't understand that I have to lay with this psycho at night.

"Well I am pregnant." Her attitude was so prominent.

"Come on Mani."

We walked down to Nika's office and I shut the door, locking it behind me.

"Why did you lie to your parents about what you major in?" I asked her. I opened my laptop and she did the same thing.

"Sport Management really isn't their thing. They don't take it seriously. They said they wouldn't pay for anything besides Journalism so that's what I told them I was majoring in."

"I don't like your parents at all." I sat down. "No offense."

"It's fine. They're stuck in their ways. Sometimes I don't like them either."

"I feel you. My mama be doing the same shit sometimes."

"Your mom's cool and she fine."

"Okay Amani."

"I'm just saying. Yo mama like girls? I'm gon' make you my stepdaughter."