40

Beyoncé | April 15th
Washington D.C.

"Keep your tongue in your mouth unless you sucking dick woman." I reached over and grabbed Onika's face, making her close her mouth.

"Pull it out. I'll suck it if you want me to." She smirked.

I took my hand off of her face and went back to the road but she wasn't playing. She just smirked at me and held the nape of my neck.

"You gon' pull it out Daddy?"

"Stop being nasty Onika."

"Let me make you feel good." She started to trail off as she unbuckled my belt.

I sighed. I wasn't stopping her. She pulled my dick out of my jeans, stroking me slowly. I kept my hands on the wheel, gripping it tight once I felt her lips around the head.

She bobbed her head slowly, every time it touched the back of her throat she hummed so I could feel it.

I pressed on the gas as she swirled her tongue around it. She started playing with my balls then looked up at me with a small smirk.

"Ba-" I gripped onto the wheel tight and shut my eyes for a split second. I remembered where we were and opened them up again as I shot out in her mouth.

She kept going until I was completely done then got up and swallowed it all.

"Now you got dick breath." I shook my head as she fixed me again.

"That's okay, I got mouthwash in my purse."

"You just be planning this shit don't you?"

"It's just a precaution."

"Just nasty." I shook my head focusing back on the road.

When Angela told me to give her the gender of the baby for this lil' party, I was skeptical. Only because I wasn't in on it per say. She had her own thing going on and when I asked her about it she just told me to sit back and relax. She told me all I had to do was worry about my pregnant wife. She thinks she's so funny. So you could say I was worried. I only knew the location.

"Where we going baby?" Onika asked. She tried to touch my face but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me ball hands."

"They're your balls. What you don't wash 'em or something? Dirty dick ass." She started laughing. "Now where we going dirty dick?"

"Stop calling me that."

"All you gotta do is wash your dick but it's sounding like you don't so where we going dirty dick?"

"I'm about to punch you."

"Not while I'm pregnant you're not, you're not period. You know you'll get yo ass beat. Don't even try it."

When we pulled up to the venue, I shut the car off and turned to her. I leaned into her letting her take my face into her hands.

"I love you so much." Her eyes watered heavily and I almost laughed but the moment wouldn't let me. I leaned in even more and kissed her.