29

lemme go head && give yall this for this bitch start trippin.

Onika | October 1st
Washington D.C.

"I don't know why this took so long in the first place Nic." Angela looked at me from the driver's seat.

"Well you know how it is. Matt already knows too much and now the chancellor is dead and we know it was Matt. We take our time so we don't get caught."

She nodded.

Angela had been here to help me with every single person I'd killed. It wasn't meant to be that way but Angela was there and she was down. Her loyalty lies with me. We've been friends for 18 years. Regina knew nothing about it but if it comes up then we'll tell her. Reluctantly of course.

Over the last 2 weeks or so, me, her, and Sean had been looking into Matt's life and making sure that there was no way for us to get caught. It was the smartest way to do things.

I hadn't seen Beyoncé since we found out the chancellor was dead, it was safer that way. For her. Nothing should trace her back to me besides text messages and phone calls. If it comes down to it, those can be erased manually as well by Sean.

"Is Shawn at his house?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "He has Matt. I'd show you but you know."

"Right."

Sean's house looked creepy as hell under the circumstances. It was a nice house, just not with Matt's Audi sitting in his driveway.

"He is so fucking sloppy I hate him." Angela slammed the door, I followed after her. She opened Sean's front door and sighed loud.

I closed the door behind me.

Sean came in from down the hall with his arms crossed.

"Sean what the hell is wrong with you? Why is his damn car outside in broad daylight?"

"Broad daylight? Angela it's midnight."

"You know what the fuck I mean! Give me the damn keys."

He handed her the keys and she stomped out of the house on purpose. She's so dramatic.

"Come on, let me show you the beauty of the white boy." He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallway then down into the basement.

It smelled like straight bleach and cleaning products. The smell was so strong I was starting to get lightheaded.

"Damn Sean, you got pounds of bleach down here or something?"

"It's just to mask, you want me to turn on a fan?"

"It won't help idiot, it'll only make the smell waft. She'll just have to handle it." Angela tossed Sean the keys then patted my shoulder.

He nodded and all followed him to where Matt was laying on a steel table completely naked. He was trying to break out of the cuffs that Sean had him in.

"I know this ain't what got Seven going crazy." Angela giggled, running her hand down Matt's body. "He's a cute lil' thang."