39

feeding yall tn. why not?

Beyoncé | April 10th
Manhattan , New York

"We're gonna find her baby." Onika put her hand on my cheek, she could tell I was about to cry.

In a way I felt like this was my fault. I didn't wanna jump to conclusions and say this was Seven's doing but I'm not dumb. Why she waited all the way until April to do something? I don't know. She might've just got out of her coma. I don't know. Onika actually took my advice and stopped talking to her. Fully. So this could be her or it could be somebody else but I couldn't come up with any other person or any other reason. I just wanted this all to go away.

"We better. That's my sister."

"We're gonna find her."

We rode to my mom's house in complete silence. My mind was racing. Everybody knew I didn't play about Solange. That's my baby. If anybody deserves everything it's Solange. Been my baby since she was born so I'll do whatever it takes to get her back. Shit, first body here I come 'bout my sister. It was that serious.

When we got to my mom's house, I helped her out of the car and into the house. She swears she don't need no help but when she be waddling, she get to pouting 'til I help her. She's just too stubborn to ask for the damn help.

"Oh my God I'm so glad y'all here! I been going crazy!" Mama looked like she'd been crying nonstop. It broke my heart to see her like that.

I hugged her to calm her nerves, feeling her body somewhat relax. I knew she was still on edge about this whole thing, I was too but there was no way we were going to find Solange with 2 fucked up minds and a pregnant mind. It just ain't gon' happen. Knowing my baby mama, she chopping heads off.

"We gon' find her Mama."

"Whoever got her better hope so." She grumbled. She looked past me at Onika then let me go. "Now look at this, just pregnant." She put her hands on her hips and she was about to say something but she decided against it. "You are really pretty."

"Thank you."

"I never really got to see your face during the bullshit that went down in my home."

"I'm so sorry about that."

"Don't be. Your sister paid for all damages. She's a successful woman."

Onika smiled. "That's what my mother produces."

Murderers too.

"Mhm." She put her attention back on me. "MY SOLANGE! Where is she?"

"How I know Mama? I'm here tryna figure out the same thing. If anything happens to Solange I'm going to jail Mama."

"I doubt that but bodies will definitely be dropped." She took a look at Onika and smirked.

After a long minute of all of us freaking out, Onika got a call.

She answered the phone and she looked at us with urgent eyes. Her expression grew angry and she hung up the phone. She stared down at her phone for a good 5 minutes. Her phone vibrated in her hands.