03

@beldaye123 funny asf for the way she made me update LMFAOOO but here y'all go💀😭

Beyoncé | October 15th
Manhattan , New York

"There's no way I just got hard over Seven's mom." I mumbled to myself, staring at myself in the mirror. I fixed my shirt and my jeans, making sure that they were just a bit loose so if I do make that mistake again, it'll go unnoticed.

I felt so bad about this shit but I wasn't going to let it get the best of me. It was a mistake, it's not like I did anything, I don't care.

"Ma!" I yelled. When she didn't come, I yelled her name again. "TINA!"

"Beyoncé you keep on with that shit, I'm putting a belt on your ass! You ain't too old to be getting a whooping." She walked in with her hands on her hips. "What the hell do you want? Calling my name like you're crazy."

"How do I look?" I asked her.

"You look good baby but what is the point of wearing those jeans if there are so many damn holes? And why are the holes so damn big?"

"Ma they're cute."

"I never said they weren't. Did I buy you those jeans?"

I laughed. "Yes you did."

"When? I would have never bought you those jeans."

"You gave me your credit card, remember? I bought them and this shirt in the same place. Do you like my outfit or not Ma? Dang."

"I do, you look cute

"I do, you look cute. Where you going?" She asked.

"Seven's house. Her mom wants to meet me, she invited me over for dinner."

"Oh she finally wants to meet you." She rolled her eyes. "How long have you and Seven been dating? A year in December? The 11th right? I don't trust that woman. Why all of a sudden after almost a year?"

"Well she didn't even know about me until about a week ago. Seven didn't tell her."

"So now I don't trust Seven. Bud she's so pretty baby, you're not gonna let her go, are you?" She asked me.

"You're taking it too far Ma. What time is it?"

"Almost 9."

"I gotta go."

I kissed her cheek and left the house. Not before kissing Solange on her forehead though. She was watching something about makeup. Baby girl was going to be so successful. She wanted to learn about everything.