23

Beyoncé | September 4th
Washington D.C.

I sat beside Donna, copying the homework from her notebook. I wasn't using her even though that's what it looked like. Donna and I did this a lot. We'd exchange homework. When she didn't do it, I did. When I didn't do it, she did. Whoever had it would let the other copy. Simple shit. Then after, we'd have a little sex. If I'm feeling it.

"This teacher gon' figure out you cheating."

"She ain't. I'm skilled in cheating."

The comment made her narrow her eyes but she just went back to gliding her finger along the paper.

The door opened revealing Amani and her flavor of the week. Amani was the queen of this pimp shit. She was always 5 steps ahead of her hoes. She wanted to give me advice on it but I was done with that. Thinking about it, if they all got as crazy as Onika did, I would never get away from bitches. Her being here was like a wake up call. If it wasn't hate that she was here for, she sure had a funny way of showing me whatever the hell it actually is. All I knew was, I'm done. I'm focusing on me.

This entire situation with Nicki showed me I needed to be done anyway. I cannot and I will not be blackmailed by another woman that I don't know shit about. Having blind sex could have me fucking like the principal's daughter or something then I'm in deep shit all over again. A bitch is scared.

"Hey y'all." Amani smiled. "I just came to grab something." She went into the bathroom, when she came out she was pointing her toothbrush at me. "Ms. Maraj said she wants to see you before the day is over. I think she gave you an F on that essay."

My eyes widened. "How you know that?"

"She was beating around the bush but she might as well have come out and said it."

Now this bitch is fucking with my grades.

I looked at Donna and Amani left with her whore. "This bitch is really about to mess up my grade and I know damn well I did amazing on that essay. I literally had to write those 25 pages 3 times. Who does that? Beyoncé. Beyoncé with the A. So why the fuck do I have an F?"

"I think you should go see about it Bey, it doesn't sound fair."

"Because it ain't. She wanna fuck wit' me."

"Why you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew why though.

I stood up and Donna did too, she grabbed her things and followed me out of the room. I really wasn't even worried about where she was going but she told me she'd see me later and she kissed my cheek.

Donna was sweet to me, even after our little one night stand. It wasn't even that honestly. I started to see her around school more and we just started hanging around each other more. If she wasn't a good fuck, she was a good friend.

I went to my classroom seeing Nicki sitting there, grading shit. Probably giving niggas more F's. I shut the door behind me making her look up at me.

"Amani told you I wanted to see you?"

"Yeah she did."

"She's beautiful, honestly surprised that with your history you haven't had sex with her yet."

"I wouldn't do that, not to Amani. She's my friend."