29 - I Want You

May 24th 9:15pm

CAROLINE'S POV

Ginny walked me to the party fifteen minutes late as she'd asked. I'd worn my mini dress and heels, my hair in a curled high ponytail with two strands down the front. Silver hoops sat on my ears, Draco's necklace and rings decorating my body. "Do I look good?" I adjusted my hair before entering the room of requirement. Silencing charms had been placed over the doors to ensure no professors would come snooping. "You look sexy," Ginny said jokingly. "Good enough for me," I laughed with her, Fred and George standing at the door.

"Welcome ladies," they said in unison, opening the doors for us to enter. It was incredible. Floating balloons and streamers flew through the air, colorful bright lights beaming onto the dance floor as people danced to the blaring party music. Harry stood in the corner, holding a cup full of pumpkin juice. At least he'd tried a bit harder than I thought he would. He wore jeans and a nice shirt.

"There's the birthday girl," Hermione called Ginny and I onto the dance floor. "You look so good," I smiled at her. We began to dance, the music blaring in our ears. We were having fun and all, but I couldn't help glancing around the room for Draco. I couldn't see him anywhere.

"It's time for some birthday cake!" The twins yelled, the crowd going up in cheers. I stood at the front of the table, people gathering around us. Ginny, Hermione and Harry standing next to me. The lights dimmed as they brought out a chocolate frosted cake, covered in glistening candles. They placed it in front of me, beginning to sing happy birthday.

As I stood gleefully, I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I looked back to see Draco, now giving me a hug from behind, humming happy birthday into my ear. I blushed as they finished, blowing out my candles with a huge huff. "Make a wish," Ginny smiled at me.

I wish Draco would tell me what the hell is going on with him.

I know that sounds selfish, but I was getting fed up with his secrets. He planted a kiss on my cheek as everyone clapped around us. "Who's serving?"

George passed around slices of cake to everyone, while Fred showed me something. "Where are we going?" I asked, as he led me to the back of the room. "Tada," he smiled, revealing a huge stack of firewhiskey. "How the hell did you get this?" I giggled in shock, picking up a bottle. "Well since it's a fifth year plus party, I figured it wouldn't hurt. Duplicating charm," he smirked proudly. "You are amazing Fred," I smiled as he brought the bottles out into the party room.

I held one out to Draco with my hand. "I'm alright, thanks," he answered. "You don't drink?" I asked, only slightly surprised. "You do?" "Only on special occasions," I smirked, opening the cap with a bottle opener. I sipped it down, letting the spicy drink slip down my throat, burning my tongue slightly. "Let's dance," I grabbed his hand and we walked onto the dance floor.

We danced flirtatiously, his hands on my hips, mine wrapped around his shoulders as we grooved to the blaring music. The room reeked of perfume and alcohol, only adding to the fun. My head was slightly buzzing from the overwhelming lights, melody, and aroma, but I could care less.

"I just realized I'm older than you now," I smirked as we continued dancing, our faces inches apart. "Only for like twenty days, get over yourself," he smiled playfully. "Me? Get over myself? Never," I smiled back at him.

The party began to die down, only a few people left slow dancing to some softer tunes. "I'm tired," Draco said. "Then let's sleep," I said softly, slightly drunk from the booze. He dragged me back to his room, closing the door behind him. He stood silently. "Draco? What's wrong?" I asked him, his body still turned towards the door. He turned slowly, studying my face silently.

"Draco," I repeated myself more firmly. "Sorry," he grabbed my waist softly. "I'm just thinking," he exclaimed, nearly at a whisper. "About what?" I asked, as he caressed my cheek. "You."

We stood there silently, gazing into each others eyes. My mind was still a little misty, but, fuck it. I leaned upwards, pulling him into a desirous kiss, as he pinned me against the dormitory wall, one hand around my neck, our lips still attached to one another. Our tongues danced with one another, the taste of cherry chapstick and alcohol sitting on my tastebuds.

I entangled my hands in his hair as he moved down to my neck, leaving kisses along my collarbone as moans filled the room. He took one hand and slipped the straps off my dress, pulling it off as it fell to the floor, leaving me in my underwear. "You're so fucking beautiful," he eyed my body as he took off his suit.

"Jump," he commanded, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his cold hands holding me up strongly. Before I knew it, I was underneath him on his bed. He kissed along my chest, my fingers tracing his abs making him groan. "Draco," I breathed. He looked up at me, grazing my jawline with one hand. "Yes?" he asked seductively.

"I want you."