30 - Aftermath

"Beg for it."

Last night's events swirled in my mind as I stirred awake. I was in Draco's bed, lying on his chest, his hand still resting on my back. My head pounded as I sat up covering myself with the sheets, my back sore, eyeing my clothes that lay in a pile on the floor. "Morning," he smirked, making me jump. "I didn't know you were up," I rubbed my eyes. "Surprise," he smiled, pulling me back under the covers with him. "Thank Merlin it's Saturday," I yawned, nuzzling into his shoulder. "We should get breakfast." "Yeah, if I can bloody walk to breakfast," I rolled my eyes.

"Can I change in the bathroom?" I whined. "Why, I saw you last night," he smirked. "At least turn around," I pleaded. "You don't have to be self conscious, you're beautiful," he tucked a bit of stray hair behind my ear. "Draco Malfoy, turn around," I giggled. "Ugh, fine," he buried his face in his pillow as I slipped my underwear and bra back on.

"Stop peeking," I looked at him, one eye peered out from under his messy hair, the other half of his face still smushed in the pillow. "I can't help it," he smiled. I rolled my eyes, sliding on a pair of sweatpants I'd forgotten in his room a few weeks ago. They had definitely come in handy. I walked into the bathroom, borrowing his comb to brush out my insanely messy hair. "Here," he walked inside in his boxers, throwing a sweatshirt at me as I threw my hair into a messy pony tail. "Thanks," I slipped it on. It was quite soft.

We walked to breakfast, hand in hand. Dumbledore sitting in his large chair at the teacher's table. Thank Merlin they'd let him return after Sirius' death. All of Umbridge's rules had ceased after she'd returned to the Ministry. Luckily the Minister had stopped listening to her bullshit advice. Draco dropped me off at Gryffindor table as usual. "He never goes to breakfast in sweats," Hermione smirked as he walked away. "So?" I sat next to Ginny. She started giggling. "What?" I could feel my face begin to flush. "You guys totally did it," Ginny's face lit up.

"Did not," I couldn't hide the smirk on my face as I playfully pushed her. Suddenly Harry practically ripped the hood off of my head, revealing dark hickies lined across my neck. "HARRY," I pulled it back over my head, covering them with my pony tail. "He really did it, for Merlin's sake," Harry burst out laughing. "Shut up," I kicked him under the table.

"So, how was it then?" Hermione smirked. "We're eating bloody breakfast," Ron whined. "Thank you, my point exactly," I added. "Don't you two gang up on us now, I want to know the details," Ginny complained.

We walked back to the dormitories, letting Harry come into ours as Ron didn't want to hear. Harry was as excited to hear how it happened as a year one girl on their first day of grade school. "Ok, so?" Ginny smirked at me as she sat on her bed.

"I don't know," I giggled, blushing again. In all honesty, it was incredible. I really have no idea how to explain this to them, do I? "It was fucking hot," I finally burst. I couldn't keep it to myself any longer. "How big?" Ginny asked. "GINNY," Hermione pushed her. "WHAT? I want to know," Ginny giggled loudly. Harry just sat on the rug with his jaw dropped in a stupid smirk.

I gave Ginny a look that would tell her everything. "Oh so he's big big," Ginny laughed so hard I thought her lungs would burst. "Ginny, how the hell do you know this stuff?" Harry questioned her. I saw her cheeks blush light pink; she clearly wasn't expecting Harry to ask her anything out of all people. "I'm the only sister, I know everything," she replied smartly.

"Is he good?" Hermione asked. "Very," my cheeks were on fire at this point. "Is he vanilla? He better not be fucking vanilla-" "He's definitely not vanilla," I cut Ginny off. "What's that?" Harry asked innocently. "Nothing," Ginny and I blurted, holding back a giggle. "Tell me guys," he whined. "Let's just say it's the opposite of kinky," Hermione butted in. "Not like I would know anything about that, but-" "Oh come on Hermione, we all know you're secretly a freak," I laughed. "Am not," she said defensively, but a small smile rose on her face.

"You know what, I am gonna leave," Harry said, going back to his dormitory, shutting our door behind him.

"You should be teaching him these things Ginny, they might come in handy in the future," I winked at her. "Don't you dare," she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, so is he kinky?" Hermione asked. I could tell she was a bit shy on the subject, but she definitely wanted all the gossip. "Not overly, but yeah," "I knew you were a freak Caroline, I swear I've been waiting for you two to fuck since last year-" "GINNY," I punched her arm.

"Does he have a daddy kink?" she continued. Christ, I never would've thought Ginny out of all people would be so sexual. Deep down I honestly wasn't too surprised. "Surprisingly no, at least not from what I've seen yet," I answered. "What about you?" she smirked. "Ginny I'm not telling you that info," I squealed. "Oh come on, tell us," Hermione giggled. "Don't make fun of me," I smiled shyly. "Go on," Ginny smirked. "Praise," "Oh Malfoy is in for a TREAT," Ginny screamed.

"Keep it down," I hushed her. "That's literally hot though," Ginny was literally jumping on her bed at this point. "Stop," I giggled, pulling her back down. "For Merlin's sake Ginny, you really need a boyfriend, you can't keep taking out this sexual frustration on us," Hermione laughed. "How'd this conversation even start?" I palmed my face with my hand. "You fucked Malfoy, have you forgotten already? Or should I say, Malfoy fucked you? He was dominant right?" Ginny snorted. "I mean, no shit," I responded.

After our long and interesting discussion, Ginny decided she would begin boyfriend hunting. It was going to be a long last month of school.