Characters

Authors notes: this story is a sequel to letting go of pain. You don't have to read it to understand everything but I highly recommend that you do ☺️

Preview;

(Sequel to letting of pain)

Angelina is a strong-willed and closed off girl although she has grown up in a strong family. Because of the diversity and unfairness, she started to close her self off. Angelina wanted to not only prove to herself and to the mafia world but to her family.

Ever since she was born Angelina had being belittled and overlooked because of her 'lungs'. Angelina wanted to be strong and just wanted to prove herself to everyone.

That she was worthy.

Her whole life her family, cousins and uncles shelter her in bubble wrap. Angelina was the opposite of everyone in the family. She stood out like a black sheep. Her own self insecurities and demons have driven her into the strong-minded woman assassin she is today.

But it is all a secret no one knows of her strengths and skills..

she wears a mask so in everyone's eyes, she is just the small vulnerable youngest mafia princess 'she has always been'.

That was until a certain rivalry unravelled Into her life breaking down all of her walls as she destroyed his.

It was forbidden, overlooked and hidden but despite all the flaws it was imperfectly perfect.

Will the war what is coming, destroy everything?

Will love blossom?

Will secrets be revealed?

Will tainted hearts remain broken?

Main Character

Angelina Garcia

Angelina Garcia

age: 18

height: 5'5

facts: Growing up as a girl in the mafia is the hardest thing any girl could ever have to do. But Angelina was at a disadvantage all because she was born too early. Angelina has always struggled with her lungs which only made her family more protective. In the work, she lives in you not only have to prove your worth but you have to fight for your freedom. Angelina has grown up in the overwhelming protectiveness shadows of her three older brothers and cousins. But as she is now in her last year of high school she wants to prove to her father and family that she can do this. Angelina has always been a natural when it came to fighting and was born to shine in the mafia world but because of her gender, she is forced to stand on the sidelines. But because of her lungs, she was always 'forbidden'' and in Angelina's eyes, nothing tastes better than a forbidden fruit. So Angelina after getting rejected from her father and brothers numerous time's. Decided the only way for her to prove herself was to help herself and to get to where she wants to be by her own two capable feet. Since she was fourteen Angelina had been secretly training and fighting becoming a powerful assassin.  No one knows about her secrets  not even her own family knows, they don't know what she is hiding or about her deadly secret about the Blacklist.