Babydoll

"Ally, wake up!" Someone said.

It didn't sound like my brother Skate, which is weird because he is the typically waking me up. I opened one eye and saw that is was one of the biggest players that I have ever saw in my entire life Sam Wilkinson.

"Get out of my room Sam,"

"Nah, get out of bed,"

I just turned over and tired going back to sleep.

"Alright, have it your way,"

The next thing I knew, water went all over me and my bed.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?" I screamed jumping out of the bed.

"Told you to get out of bed," Sam smirked and left

Fucking asswhole, I thought to myself. I can't believe that Skate puts up with his ass.

I looked at the clock that was on my bedside table and it read that it was only 5 am. I now have to rewash my hair because who knows what Sam did to that water, plus water without shampoo and condition always makes my hair greasy. So I picked up some clothes and went to my bathroom and showered. When I got out of the shower and get dressed it was 6 am. My stomach growled, so I deicde to go to the kicthen and make some food. I walked past my brother's room and saw that the door was slightly opened. I looked in and Skate was still alseep. So I crept past his room and downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw a note from my mom.

"Nate & Allyson, I won't be home until really late tonight.

Nate, you can go out with your friends.

Allyson, you can't go out, you are grounded. Josh will be home around 9, have dinner done before he gets home.

Mom,"

My mom doesn't really care about me, when I turned one, my real dad left and mom blamed it on me because apparently their marriage was going great before that. But the truth is, my mom is what ruined it, because of all her nagging at my dad and constant controlling him so he had enough and left her. Only reason why I knew that, is because he sent me letters explaining it and we met up once or twice. I just never had the heart to tell him nor did I care. A few years ago, she married the stepdad Josh. I don't really like Josh either because he is a drunk asswhole, who make me do everything. He constantly bitches at me, when I do something and its not what he likes. He only bitches at me when its just him, mom and me. When Skate is around, he doesn't. Skate will defend me since I am his little sister.

My brother usually cooks me breakfest, but as he is still asleep from partying to much last night, I will make my own. I decide on pancakes. I grabbed everything for the pancakes that I needed and put them on the oven and started to cook them.

"Hey Ally,"

I jumped and turned to see a sleepy face Gilinksy.

"Gilinsky, you slept over?"

"Yeah, me, Sammy, and Johnson,"

"I know Sam did,"

"Whatcha making?"

"Pancakes. Want some?" I asked.

"YAS!" Gilinsky immediately replied.

The same old Gilinsky, that made me smile.

"How was the party last night?" I asked.

"It was fun, should've been there,"

"You know me Gilinsky, I am not the type of girl who likes to party,"

"I know. That's why I have so much respect for you than these other girls,"

Gilinsky has always been like a second brother to me, he is always here for me when I need someone. He is the only person in the world that knows how Sam treats me. Skate doesn't know becuase I don't want him to know because that will ruin their friendship. Plus, he hasn't done anything dramatic. Like hit me or hurt me. I wouldn't allow it.

A few minutes later and the pancakes were done. I handed a plate of six pancakes to Gilinsky and made me a plate of 3.

"You miss Sammy getting slapped last night,"

"Please tell you got that on video,"

"You wish is my command babydoll," He replied taking out his phone.

Gilinsky has always called me babydoll ever since him and Skate became friends and full honesty I didn't mind it at all.

The video shows that Sam walked up behind a girl and started grinding on her, I guess she didn't want that because she turned out and slapped him hard on the cheek.

"Props to that girl!" I laughed.

"HEY! You didn't make us pancakes," Skate yelled.

Skate was followed by Johnson and Sam.

"I thought you were still asleep. Didn't know Johnson was here til Gilinsky came downstairs and Sam doesn't desvere for someone to make pancakes for him," I said.

"Sammy, what did you do?" Skate questioned Sam.

"Nothing,"

"Nothing? Bullshit. Please explain how my bed and sheets and covers all got soaking wet? Sam deicded to go into my room and 5 am and throw water all over me," I replied

"Sam! What did I say about going into my sister's room?" Skate scolded Sam.

"Not too,"

Skate grilled Sam about being in my room for a good 5 minutes then made pancakes for him, Johnson and Sam.

"So Ally, wanna come and hung out with us tonight?" Skate asked with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Can't, even thought I am 18. I'm ground and I have to cook dinner for Josh," I answered.

"Oh, well if he bitches at you, tell me and I will take care of it,"

"Wow, Johnson is being quiet," I said.

"I have a hangover,"

"HA! YOUR FAULT!" I yelled.

Johnson winces then reaches over to me and knocks me out of my chair.

After the boys were doing eating their pancakes, the Jacks went into the living room, Skate went upstairs to take a shower, which left me and Sam in the kitchen.

"You done Sam?"

He nodded.

I picked up the plates and the glasses and put them in the dishwasher and turned it on. I turned around and Sam was right there.

"Listen here you bitch, next time you snitch me out to your brother, you will regret it!" Sam growled.

"Oh Sammy, there's nothing you can you to hurt me because for that to happened, that would imply I actually care about you when I don't," I countered.

Sam then pushes me against the counter, which makes me break a glass on my back that someone left there. I winced at the pain.

Sam smirked again and leaves.

I feel something go run down my back and I reach to feel what it was and I then saw that it was blood.

Sam actually made me bleed.