Detecations/ explanation

This book is detecated to;
james_mckinnon223
sierra340
Soulwriter568
And mostly to my amazing and beautiful girlfriend Caitlynroselockwood who loves 5 nights at freddys.

Sorry I didn't make a 2nd book but this one will be about how I think the possible 3rd game, that 5naf 3 might be about. I believe that the 3rd game may be before both of the games. Just think, if you have played and finished the first two games. The 2nd one at the end of night 6 says that they will scrap the new animatronics (toy freddy, bonnie, Chica and mangle) and move to a smaller building. And the building in the 1st game is much smaller. (Look at the pic above) and when the phone guy talks in night 4,5 & 6 in 5naf2 he explains that there was the first diner; freddys family diner, then a mysterious broken down diner, then the freddy fazbears pizza in the 2nd game, then the freddy fazbears pizzeria in the first game. This book will be based in the mysterious broken down diner. Before the bite of '87, before the murders of children and stuffing into suits, before the toy animatronics. It will be based around after the first accident to create puppet (yes puppet will be in this book) Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy and Golden Freddy.

This book will spotlight mainly on the puppet and Golden freddy. Considering that no one really likes these two. I think their both cool and mysterious and deserve to be heard.

Those 6 animatronics, a new tragedy, a new diner and a special twist :)
Please enjoy.
I promise that I won't delete this book.
Thanks
Jake :)