chapter 5

A/n I know it is like a realy realy short chapter but I am just going to stop when I think it is a great time to stop. And where I did I felt like it was great.

Later after I ate, I just asked him to lead me back to the room. His mood changed. His bright smile was gone. This was a smile plastered on his face instead. I knew something was up, but seeing him so unhappy like that, it killed my spearit a little. The walk was long, cold ,and quite.

I wanted to say something to him. But what would I say, how I know he is lying, or how I want to kiss him just for all he has done for me. Leos is sweet, charming,and there for me. He made that simply when I first arrived. I can't believe how messed up things where now. But finly we made it up to the room.

I walked into the room, and seen no one in bed. I wonder a little where Lucifer was. At that moment I didn't care at all. I just wanted to be alone in that cold bed. I wanted to be sad,I wanted to be balling my eyes out, I wanted Demon... Why the fuck did he have to leave me at this state.

I jumped at the sunden door creaking open."OH MY GOD !" I screamed. I suddenly felt something next to me hugging me baring my face into their chest. Who was it, was my first thought until I heard that merizing heartbeat themp. I simply said thank you to him.

"Did I scare you?" Lucifer asked.

" yay, but I am ok."

"haha,I can't believe how much of a baby you can be at time ."

"Wow, now you are making fun of me.Your so sweet."

"Why , thank you. You are truly an Angle."

" Yah, you think." I said barely a whisper. I couldn't believe he heard me. But I felt tears come to my eyes, I wanted bearsted out crying, but I held it in. Those eyes glowed with concern for me.

"How long did you love him for?" he asked, not able to keep eye contact with me.

"Who are you talking about." I ask wiping my tears away.

"Demon, the angle?"

"Umm..umm..um" I started to speak,scared of what might happen.

"Don't lie to me Angle,"Lucifer started to get angry at me."I know you know my son Demon !" He yelled out.

" What?" I questioned. Then before I could blink Lucifer was gone.