chapter 18

He only notice me when I touched him. I wanted to make sure he was real.

His eye grow big and asked me how I got her.

"How long have you been in love with that Devil?" I screamed with golden eyes. I could feel love running off him for her. It pissed me off even more.

"Haha, you must be the famous Angle I have heard all about." Rosas said so sweetly in such a wicked voice.

" Oh yes, and you must be..." I started to say. Her eyes,I didn't know them. The way she looked, was like me. I then said " I am your reincarnation."

I see her grine light up so darkly.

I did the same right back at her. " To my Dearest lover you have watched me beauty blumed in front of you. You never paid attention to it. You just acted sweetly, so kind, so charming, But so wicked at the same time. That's what I get for falling in love with a devil. I am a queen and I will never let that thing over there take control over me. This is my life. My body. So go fuck your slfes." I turned around and felt a poll on my arm.

It was Rosea with hell burning eyes. I felt power emerging from me.

" You Little bicth. Leo stole you from my sister so I could come back."

" Oh... Ok...Aunt Rosea... go back to hell." I said with such a simple on my face.

I saw a small black rose. It looked like the one demon gave me. Somehow Leo has put the soul of my aunt into me. So what I need to do is to take it and put it into something else. I picked that rose and started to speak anchen gribestion. My eyes glowed powerfully. I was floating in the air. I somehow transfused her soul to the roes and it transformed into a black rose pendant.

I stared into Leo's frightened eyes one last time and my last words to him was "we will never ever be together. I love Lucifer,but he needs to take care of hell, and I need to take care of heven. So I will be with Demon, I have loved him so much for a long time now. When I wake up I don't want to see your face ever again. Got that?" I screamed at him.

I closed my eyes, relaxed my mind and felt peace with my soul. I said a sweet thank you and goodbye to the soul who had helped me.

I open my eyes to find myself in a white room with Lucifer and other people around me. I gave a bright smile to them. I woke up on my 21 birthday, and finally I was an angle, I was happy.

I am finally an angle. I gave a hug to lucifer. I slipped a note explaining what I went through. I whispered into his ear " if you find Demon tell him I am looking for him, I can only be queen for a few months until I have to marry someone. He is the one I want. I slipped a note to you that explained everything. Please make leos life a living hell. And I love you goodbye until I see you again." I gave him a kiss on top of his head. I knew he wanted to cry, and feared not to see me again. But soon I well see him again is what at soul inside of me said.