Chapter 15

I woke up in bed with my head spinning. I could barley make out Lucifer next to Leo's bed, but I knew he was there. He is speaking to Loe. I stay quiet trying to licensed in, but it was too hard to do it with my head spinning.

I then screamed in pain aching from my back. " baby?" I hear Loe scream coming towards me falling right next to me. He took my hand in to his, trying to help me with a smile.

" Leo stop playing around ! you know she needs to go over now." Lucifer screamed at him.

" Take her now, you're the only one how can go over at this point. Demon is nowhere to be found. And I need to still get an angle tear." Leo said.

" Fine, I will take your bride over, but I am doing it for her not you, and you will owe me ." Lucifer Spoke with so much power it made me shiver. He then looked down at me and smile saying " looks like your wish is coming true, I just thought you may be ok with staying with me." he said with a single tear coming down his face. I take my finger and wipe it away. I heard something about an angle tear. I ask Leo to come over. I slid that single tear on his tongue. Lucifer was an angel. So why would it not go wrong, or what's wrong with trying I thought.

Then I felt myself get lifted up into the air and out the window. For once I didn't feel so cold, I felt the warmth of the sun rest upon my skin.