chapter 9

My stomach turned as I walked into my parents house. I hated that damn thing with all the memories. They only act nice and sweet to me when the curtains are open and everyone has their eyes on us. I hated them so much I was happy to leave the dam place, But I need to come back for some of my trushers like a litter.

I walked through my room remembering all the tears I wasted on two people. I was a baby back then. Now I'm bigger than them. I have more power than them. I could make their life now a living hell. I want to make their life hell for them. I wanted to put them throw what they did to me.

I stopped thinking my mother walked in.

"WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING?!"

"Oh,Mother I wouldn't speak to me like that."

" YOUR MY CHILD I WILL SPEAK TO YOU THE WAY I WANTED." She then slapped me hard. I knew by not not to show any emotions to that bitch. I just stood there blank face, showing nothing. I was not going to cry, not now, not ever again. I have the higher power. They mean nothing to me.

"Wow, you know you will be punished for touching The Kings property."

Shock then ran to her face. My mother then ran out. I was smirking, knowing that she had just maked my face with a bright red turning blak and purple handprint. This time there was no way it would come off in 2 days.

I turned around and found my hidden phone and put it in my bag. When the letter fell out. I picked it up and started to read it.

" which one will you choose? You know Lucifer would not want to let you go, But the question to ask is Who will you be with? I know you can brake him like his last angle did,but your mine and only mine. ~D.L."