chapter 19

Two days have passed since I yelled at Asrar. He is now the only one who knows I still have my devil side. I wonder how he feels about my last words to him. Or how he feels to know that I have never changed into a pure angle.

Over here only pure angles rule, but non pure angles can still be in heaven. I feel like being non pure and knowing hell makes me a better queen, but other people could say different things about that. They say having a non pure ruler could fuck thing up. Like the ruler would never send anyone to hell. The non pure would simsies and keep them here even if they where a mureder how liked thousand of people.

So I wonder if he is going to say anything. He's sweet but he doesn't understand the way i think or feel. I don't want to fall in love with anyone else. The way things are now I don't know anything.

but I am really missing being loved by all three of them. I miss seeing how loving Lucifer was at times. I miss the way I was head over heels for demons. I miss the way Leo made me feel.

I don't want to move on but I feel like I need to. Lucifer can't be with me. He has to keep hell in line. Demon, I wonder what Asrar said was true. Leo knows I am confused and wants me to have his idea of a good life for me. I have always wanted to be in heaven, but something is missing over here. Theirs like a hole in my heart.

I was staring out the window thinking all of this when someone walked into the room. I didn't realize it at all. Not doing anything I feel someone wipe my tears away from my face. How long have I been crying? Why was I crying?

Queens are not to cry. They stay strong and fight the battles. I am a queen so I need to stay strong for my people.

"You know I didn't think the next time I see you would be crying." the voice said to me. I then turned around to see who it was. My smile britain to see who it was. It was one of the people I wanted to see so much.