chapter 10

I stood there blank face for moments rereading the letter in my room. Who knows what I was feeling. Is this the person that has been watching me over. I was shaking in fear. Ok, I know I want to be with Demon ot Leos. I should try to become an angle then,but in the back of my mind I knew I wanted Lucifer too. I jumped when someone knocked then opened the door. I crumbed and tried to hide the leather fast behind my back.

" My lad...what are you hiding?" leo ask when walking in. I knew he knew something was up with the look on my face. He was right next to me with a blink of an eye looking at the letter. I was scared that he would think of it. I wanted him, but I didn't want ot see the hurt look in his eyes from looking at the letter.

" When did you get this?" He asked me trying not to scare me shaking.

"This morning, when I came back to my room."

" My lady who slapped you?" he ask anger burned in his eyes.

" My mother..."

" Why would she even do a thing?"

" Because I'm a little shit to her."

"Was she that bad when growing up to you?"

" yes." I said, feeling tears rolling down my face. "I hated crying about this. I have done it so many times in that room I was just in not too long ago. My mother was different. She was a loving Mother. She was the one thing I always looked up to. She was my everything when I was younger, but everything changed when father started to run off to other women to sleep with. When this started she took out her pain on me." I

"Angle, I am sorry."

I wiped the treas away." there nothing to cry about. That's just life, it was my life. Please just forget that this even happened."

Leo nood to me then gave me a hug. I don't understand why he did it. It won't change anything. The past is the past now.

" You know we have a big problem on our hands now with the letter?" he said like I never told him a thing. I was happy he acted like that.

" Yes."

"The first thing is... you need to choose.You must choose one of us."

" I just want you!" I blurted out without thinking. I knew how hurt he was, I wanted to see him smile back at me.

"Really, well I want you to be sure. I want you to be happy with how you choose. I will give you some time to figure that out ok?"

"Ok?"

" I must go now. My love I will be back soon, and then you must tell me if you want me or my Brother Demon, I will help you become a ture angle if you want one of us." Leo the shout the door behind him taking the note.

When he told me that my heart dropped.