C O N F E S S I O N

Hey lovelies-
Thank you guys for the feedback! One reader said they wanted Lucille to talk more. You ask, I give! Before I continue I should explain why she doesn't talk much; She's shy and content, usually keeps to herself, but character development is on the way! Again, thank you guys for the amazing comments and votes, you guys are the best. I will update on October 5th, I'm gonna have a hectic weekend!

Without further adieu, I present to you...

C O N F E S S I O N  | VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

draco malfoy

As soon as she left the room, weight was lifted off my shoulders and I sighed. You're a fucking toad, Draco.

A part of me felt that I shouldn't be doing this to her; that I shouldn't be sleeping with her or even touching her, but I can't help it. Over the years she's gotten... irresistible.

Lucille was someone I couldn't touch, and that angered me. Now, I don't want anyone touching her, because that will anger me. Now that I have her melting at my fingertips, I simply cannot get enough of her.

She looked guilty as she drank the vial, but it had to be done. I can't let her carry a child of a bloody Death Eater.

Suddenly thinking about being chosen, guilt infiltrates my body. I exit the empty room and walk down the hall, straying further away from the class I'm supposed to be in right now. I don't have time for that shit right now.

Given the task to kill Dumbledore has been heavy on me ever since I stepped foot in Hogwarts after returning from summer break, but Lucille and my friends have managed to put my mind at ease; hence why I cannot just get rid of her.

Lucille started to blossom in year 3. Her plump lips became fuller, the curves of her body were accentuated, and my Merlin her breast. I noticed everything about her, and now that it's my last year being here, I thought might as well do whatever the fuck I want.

To tell you the truth, I hate thinking about her. I hate looking at her. And the way her soft voice spoke; all innocent and fucking annoying. Her wide smile and green eyes; I despised her for many things. One of them was her being so irresistible. It made me mad that she had this power over me; my knees buckle anytime she says my name, and that makes me fucking angry.

I hate feeling. I hate feeling emotions. I hate her. I hate Lucille Granger.

So I fuck her with no mercy to compensate for the hate, and Merlin does it feel amazing. I've had sex with multiple people many times before, but it never left me wanting more the way Lucille does. And that angers me.  I think it has a lot to do with me being in control of her most of time, even though I barely made the decision to do so yesterday. But it was long overdue; I've always wanted to fuck her since she blossomed. I've always wanted to taste Lucille, and once I tasted a smidge of her juices I knew that I was screwed; I'm stuck.

I turn right to a hall with an empty wall, which would soon turn into the door of Room of Requirement where I was tasked to repair a bloody cabinet of all things. But it wasn't just any cabinet.

It was a Vanishing Cabinet.

As the large doors appear, I entered the room. I glanced over the many things towering atop one another, searching for this fucking cabinet.

I finally found it, and I pulled off the tapestry that covered it.

How am I supposed to repair this damn thing when all I can think about is Lucille?

I take a huff and start preparing the start of history in the making.

****

lucille granger