Z U P P A T O S C A N A

Hey guys-

I hope last chapter's spice compensated for the chapters that weren't, and for the upcoming chapters are aren't.

 I did a poll on snapchat and a majority wanted a happy ending with complications. 

So, before the happy ending (which won't be soon) must come the complications.

This is the start of the complications.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

Z U P P A  T O S C A N A | TRIGGER WARNING

lucille granger

H E R M O I N E ,

I am safe. I'm at the Malfoy Manor, along with my 3 other friends, Blaise Zabini, Luna Lovegood, and Lorenzo Berkshire. 
I hope you're safe, too.
There is something I have to tell you, but it cannot be through a letter. It'd be best if you came to the Manor so that we could talk about it. 

Your sister,

Luce

I folded the parchment and stuck it into an envelope. 

"Narcissa, could you seal this for me please?"

"Of course, dear. Just leave it on the table. In fact, I'll just send it for you," She responded as she washed the dishes. 

"Do you need any help with the dishes?" 

"Oh! No, I'm alright. You go on ahead back to the dining hall," She smiled.

I left the letter on the kitchen island and made my way back to the dining hall where everyone was absolutely stuffed. 

I sat at the seat I usually sit in; by Draco.

Lucius didn't join dinner tonight, so Narcissa got to sit at the head of the table opposite to Draco, which made me happy.

"Blaise," Lorenzo spoke, "How about you, me, Draco, head out tomorrow? How does that sound?"

Blaise huffed. "Where we going."

"I haven't-. I haven't actually thought this through," Lorenzo stammered.

Draco scoffed. "Of course you haven't," He seethed, "How about we catch a drink at The Three Broomsticks?"

"That was Onyx's favorite pub," Blaise responded flatly.

"O...kay well how about a stroll down Hogsmeade in general?" Lorenzo suggested.

"Onyx and I used to do that-."

"Why don't you boys visit a flower garden, grab some flowers, bring them back, and then we create a spot for Onyx right in the backyard of the Manor?" Luna interrupted.

Silence.

"I think that's a good idea," I beamed.

"Okay, so flower garden it is," Lorenzo stated, "How does that sound, Zabini?"

Blaise cracked a smile, "She'd love that."

We chatted throughout the night in attempt to lighten Blaise, but of course it wasn't going to be easy. It wasn't going to be easy for me, either.

But I refuse to stress about it; it's not healthy.

Though I know I have every right to.

I couldn't even tell her that she was going to be an aunt.