F R E T

lucille granger

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Draco, and I patiently wait outside the hospital room for the birth of this baby.

It soon crossed my mind that I'd be at this hospital giving birth, too.

Fuck, I'm going to be a parent.

Fuck, I think like Draco.

Suddenly, a big swoosh and a bang abruptly emitted.

We turned our heads to see Mumsy and Mrs. Weasley rushing towards us.

"Bloody hell! Luna's giving birth already?" Mumsy panicked as she greeted everyone with a kiss on the cheek, "I thought she had one more week?"

"I guess not-. I mean, she really looked like she was about to pop-." Hermione spoke.

"When you have boys you always look like you're going to pop-. Like they're eager to come out-." Mrs. Weasley interrupted

"Yes, I agree-." Narcissa added.

"And it's bloody painful!" Mrs. Weasley added, "When I had Ron I could've sworn he tore my-."

"Mum! That's enough! Please!" Ron raised his voice, covering his ears.

Narcissa chuckled and so did Harry and Hermione.

"Draco was painful too-."

"Mum, don't," he seethed, absently bouncing his leg up and down as he sat on a chair.

"Ah, you'll understand when you have a child of your own," Mrs. Weasley pinched Draco's cheeks.

Draco glanced over at me as a small faint smile appeared across his face.

Suddenly, Lorenzo bursts out the room with tears.

"Guys," he choked, "He's fucking cool!"

Mrs. Weasley and Narcissa squealed as we all started pouring into the room.

"Harry-. Out my- fucking way-." I seethed, shoving him to try and get inside the room.

I ran towards Luna's bed and saw her cradle the newborn baby into her arms.

At an instant, my insides melted.

"Oh, what a cheeky baby!" Mrs. Weasley squealed.

"Little boy's got Lorenzo's nose," Ron commented, smiling wide.

"Can we have one?" Hermione tugged at Ron's hand.

"Blegh-." Ron responded.

Draco stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me as we observed the newborn baby; and Lorenzo gazing at Zeno.

"Xenophilius Lorenzo Berkshire," Luna squealed, "It's got a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

"Of course it does," Enzo chimed, "He's got my name-."

Ginny smacked his arm.

"Let the baby have his moment, Enzo," she snapped.

He rolled his eyes, then automatically reverted all his attention back onto Zeno.

"He's going to be a heart breaker-. I can already feel it," Draco commented.

"Obviously. He's got my features-."

Ginny smacked Enzo's arm again.

"I want you two to be the Godparents," Luna blurted, "You and Draco."

I gulped.

I looked up at Draco as his eyes glistened onto the newborn.

"Really?" I asked her, "I'd love to, Luna."