W I N E G L A S S

Hey guys-

Sorry about the previous short chapter. I couldn't help it though. It needed to happen. #Sorrynotsorry <3 

Also, I know I've been doing some time jumps frequently, but If I wrote about each day people would lose interest & I reallllly don't want that to happen D:

I will still continue to keep it slowburn, though. Things will slow down soon, but not so slow. Don't worry. (Lol please don't leave me I literally love all of you).

This is where things start getting... rocky....?

Now, without further adieu, I present to you...

W I N E G L A S S 

lucille granger

Over the past few days, the 5 of us have been drinking and enjoying winter break at the Manor house. Since my arrival, there was never a day where Draco and I could keep our hands to ourselves- literally.

The 5 of us just got done swimming from Draco's indoor fucking pool. And boy were we all starving. 

I wrapped my body in a white towel and waddled inside the kitchen as they followed.  

"Merlin's beard!" Narcissa exclaimed, "You all are dripping on the ground!" She looked down at our feet as the water dripped onto the marble ground. "Run upstairs and get cleaned up, now". She sternly stated.

"Sorry, Mum," Lorenzo blurted, sprinting upstairs, bumping into Blaise to avoid getting in trouble. 

As I sped-waddled with Onyx and Draco, I was interrupted.

"Lucille, could you stay here for a second?" Narcissa probed. I stopped my tracks and gulped. Fuck. I turned around and looked at her as she smiled. 

"What do you need from her?" Draco snapped.

"Draco, just go get cleaned up. You're dripping on my bloody floors. I'm just going to have her help me with something around the kitchen, is all". I looked over at Draco as frustration was plastered on his face.

I gave him a reassuring look. "Go, Draco. I'll be fine". 

He huffed and turned around, waddling away with his squeaking wet feet on the marble ground.

I looked back at Narcissa, shivering at the cold air on my soaking body.

"So, Lucille," she spoke, "Draco forgot to inform me that you had... muggle parents". My throat tightened. "Usually I would never let...mudbloods in my home- especially my own husband," Narcissa continued, inching closer to me. "But for some odd reason,I don't know how you did it, you've manage to make him... happier". 

I bit my lip nervously.

"And there's nothing I want more in the world other than having my own flesh and blood, well, happy," Narcissa softly spoke, "I'm assuming you know he's a Death Eater, correct?"

I sucked in my breath in shock. "Um. Y-yes," I responded.

"Oh? So you know his task that the Dark Lord assigned him?"

"Yes.."

"How do you feel about it?"

Her eyes burned right through me;  I guess that's where Draco got it from. I mean, how else was I supposed to feel about it? "Um. Scared for him, I guess".

"Not scared of him, correct?"

"No, not scared of him?'

"Great," She huffed, walking back to the kitchen island, grabbing a wine bottle, "Because Lucille, I'd really love for you to be around during this time so... detrimental.."