F E E L U N E A S Y

Guys-

Your comments are SENDING ME INTO ORBIT!! I absolutely LOVE that you guys are like, COMMUNICATING with each other. I'm glad you guys are enjoying this book.

I will be hosting a discussion after the chapter, and I'd love for you guys to participate.

The song I listened to while writing this chapter is above (swipe the video to see a picture of Lorenzo :D )

Without further adieu, I present to you...

F E E L U N E A S Y

lucille granger

"Are muggles always this... disgusting?" Draco muttered under his breath looking around as we sat in a grill & pub in the muggle world. We apparated here not too long ago, and boy was he nauseated.

I chuckled. "We're here to eat, and then we'll go back to Hogwarts, I promise," I responded, as I handed him the menu. He picked it up with his fingers, trying his best not to touch much.

"We could've went somewhere else... Somewhere nicer..." He complained. I rolled my eyes. "Like, the restaurant my father co-owns... maybe?"

"You're well known there, Draco. Here, no one knows you," I responded.

"Why would I want to go somewhere where no one knows me?" Draco scoffed as he read the menu.

"I'm just not in the mood for anything fancy," I lied. The truth is, I didn't want the possibility of meeting Lucius, his father. "Plus, I'm positive you brought other people there".

He looked at me with frustration with his eyes. "Bold of you to assume there were other people,"

"So there wasn't?" I looked at him with sly.

He paused, then grinned. "Not like this," He assured, placing his hand atop mine, intertwining at the surface.

My cheeks turned warm and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Damn it, Malfoy.

As he read the menu, I observed him with thoughts in my head. Many thoughts.

How would I be able to ask him what I've been longing for if he was just going to lash out? How was I going to know him? There were many things I still haven't found out.

Now would be best to start, wouldn't it?

"Draco?" I queried.

"Hm?" He hummed, his eyes still on the menu.

"So.. Where do you go when you... miss class?".

Draco tenses up ever so slightly, and grabs onto his menu. He adjusts his seating position due to discomfort and clears his throat.

"I just don't like showing up," He lied, not looking at me.

I didn't want to probe anymore questions, but clearly whatever he's doing makes him uncomfortable. It also seems like it makes him exhausted.

"With that being said, where exactly do you go?" I asked lowly. He huffed.

Draco slammed his menu on the table in which startled me.

"Just mind your fucking business, Lucille," He seethed, looking the other way. He picked his menu back up and started reading.

I tried to disregard his lashing out, but it was hard. Maybe he'll open up soon. Maybe right now isn't the time.

I just don't know when the right time is. My intuition is telling me that whatever he's up to is no good, and that he'll need help very soon, and fast.