Chapter 14

Narrator's point of view

It's been 2 days and the itch of wanting to leave Hogwarts keeps growing for Violette. For the weekend of her last seeing Scarlet, she has been going in and out of the three broomsticks everyday. Coming back to her room late at night and tipsy that made Hermione worried.

Violette's bestfriend, Cedric, couldn't find a way to get her out of that place and help straighten her up the right way. Instead of persuading her to stop, he always went with her to make sure she won't do anything impulsive or reckless.

One time, a professor almost caught the girl drinking more than 3 glasses in their booth. Cedric had to distract the said Professor while Violette scrambled on her feet to get to the restroom to hide.

Now she stood on the mirror and fixed her tie that was around her neck. Her eyes remained blue but wasn't the same happy and cheerful as it was. She sighed and looked over the book that was on her side-table by the bed. She hasn't opened it the day she and Hermione left the lake.

She grabbed the leather covered black notebook and put it inside her book bag before walking to the exit and to the common room. She passed Harry who was sitting on the couch waiting for her to come out for breakfast.

"Violette hey." The Potter called, grabbing his books to catch up with the girl. "Come on let's get breakfast." He gestured but Violette shook her head.

"I'm going to class, Harry." Violette said not wanting to look at him while they walked.

"It's 8:30 in the morning." Harry countered, he is just concerned for his 'supposed' non-blood related cousin. "We have the same classes, Vi."

"I'm in no mood to eat, Harry. Please just leave me be." Violette finally looked at him, the tiredness on her eyes is visible. Harry stopped walking along side of her and just watched as her figure walked away.

He didn't see that happiness that was suppose to be lingering in her eyes. Harry didn't recognise the girl she met on his first day back to Hogwarts. He is very much determined to help the girl to whatever she was going through.

Violette looked back to see no one there anymore. She turned the other way and needed to talk to Dumbledore. Once she reached the revolving elevator, she waited until it brought her to his office and just expected, Dumbledore was there sitting on his own.

"Professor, I need to speak with you." Violette said, grasping onto the strap of her bag that slung on her shoulder.

"Please, Come in." The surprised Professor said and stood up in formalities. "What is it, Violette?"

Violette sighed and looked down, wondering if she should trust the man in front of her. Then a particular words came inside her head of why she wanted to tell him in the first place.

"It's my mom, sir. She visited me last week and warned me about Bellatrix Lestrange." She informed all shaky of remembering that conversation.

"Will you tell me all about it?" Dumbledore asked, noticing that something was holding back the girl. He didn't want to force her to tell him something that she doesn't want to talk about. Violette nodded and this time is determined. "Okay we will speak of it once you are ready. I will inform Professor Mcgonagall that you will be missing your classes today."

"...My mother gave me this before she left." Violette finished and hold up the notebook that was spelled by her mother. "I haven't opened it. I'm afraid of what it will say..."

Both sat down by the small stairs leading to Dumbledore's table. It's probably passed 1 class of her telling him on what happened.

"It's quite alright. We can open it the time you are ready." Albus suggested, not wanting to force a hand.