Chapter 39

Narrator's point of view

1 month of peace and recovery was never Violette's intention on spending her summer. At first, she had to experience the protectiveness of her parents and cousin because of a temporary curse that was bestowed on her and now, she was having the time of her life. With much consideration and lots of pleads to her parents, they finally agreed on letting the girl go and explore parts of the world with none other than Hermione herself.

She woke up all confused for everyone seemed to be all right and in one shape (Except for Remus since he got hit with multiple spells but recovered nicely). With Dumbledore's explanation to the Minister of magic, he had no choice but to release the accusation he has for Scarlet Black. Bellatrix was captured and imprisoned for life in Azkaban with her brother in law and a few other death eaters. She was never getting out ever again.

Sirius and Scarlet didn't hesitate to invite their daughter's girlfriend for dinner for them to know her. They made her feel welcome and even told her that she can steal Violette away from them which made them laugh. Hermione never felt so welcomed to a family before, she hasn't been in a relationship with anyone other than the young Black who she was deeply in love with and vice versa. The two parent gave her their blessing to date their daughter, they trusted her so much especially that when they saw how Hermione acted when Violette got hurt. There was no debate whether she loves her or not because they all know the answer.

In the last month of their summer, Hermione made sure that her lovely girlfriend would enjoy every single day they would wake up. They travelled to Maldives where the sun was always bright and lively, the two loves it there and never wanted to leave.

Beneath their little cottage, the water from the island would always fascinate them in ways. How it was so clear that you can see the grains of sands underneath. Violette intended to make Hermione's summer the greatest one she will ever have.

"You can't just order wine like it's no problem, Vi. We're in a different world where our age is a priority to the government." Hermione scolded a very grumpy Black who was laying on their huge bed.

"The Government can shove itself where it belongs. I can always use the imperius curse—" She suggested and actually started to think about it. Only that Hermione had their wands hidden where the girl wouldn't find it and use it in the muggle world.

Hermione shook her head with a smile, already used to her behaviour and jokes. Instead of eating her ear off, she laid down besides the girl. "—As much as I would love watching you get expelled for using magic, I think I would enjoy it if my Girlfriend would attend the school where I go to."

"Right, then I would make a great entertainment for you, huh?" She raised her eyebrow, looking at her girlfriend with a tease of a look making her laugh.

"Just by looking at you is entertaining. Besides, We wouldn't want your mom barging in Hogwarts to talk to Dumbledore about it." Once again, the two lets out a decent laughter. The Black managed to slip her arm around Hermione and pulled her ridiculously close, coddling her.

"You know, it seems like yesterday when I watched my parents get married. They really didn't want to waste another minute without making it official." Violette said, the images of the venue and her parents in the front flashing her eyes.

The weeks after their confrontation with a certain Lestrange had Scarlet and Sirius worry. Worried that they would never find the perfect time to marry like any other couple would once they got engage. Despite Lily's and James' efforts to stop them and think it through, They already set a date. The last thing they knew was Scarlet fittint her wedding dress with her maid of honour (which is Lily).