Chapter 28

Narrator's point of view

(A/n: Short chapter)

In the Gryffindor common room, Hermione was pacing left and right in front of Harry, Ron and Violette who sat idly by the couch. Nobody else was in the room and it have them the opportunity to talk of a plan.

"That foul evil gargoyle. We're not learning how to defend ourselves, We're not learning how to pass our owls. She's taking over the entire school." Hermione finished stopping in her tracks.

Violette looked at her hand, the writings were not visible but deep down she knew it was still there. The fireplace started to move and someone talked along it, a familiar voice to the 4 who stood up and surrounded it.

"Dad? What the hell are you doing there?" Violette asked and kneeled down to see glimpses of her father's face.

"I received Harry's letter. He said he were worried about Umbridge and my daughter. What's she doing?" He asked

"Sirius, She's not letting us use magic at all." Harry explained swiftly.

"Well I'm not surprised. Fudge does not wish training you in combat."

It grew confusion to them all. "Combat? What does he think we're forming some sort of wizarding army?" Ron asked, the lines just doesn't add up.

"That's exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute." Sirius explained careful of his words. "Your mother wouldn't want me telling you this, Violette. Things aren't going too well with the order. Fudge is more than determined to catch your mother for questioning but Scarlet does not wish to go into hiding. Bellatrix is a much danger to everyone like Voldemort only that her intention is to capture you."

"Are you two alright?" Violette asked in concern, guilty for not speaking to them sooner of this. As much as she loved her parents protecting her, she wouldn't want them to be in danger or hurt.

"Yes we are, You shouldn't worry of that." Sirius assured and it gave his Daughter a glimpse of relief and hope. A door clicked openn alarming them all. "Someone is coming. I'm sorry but I need to go. Protect each other, alright?" Harry nodded.

Violette's joy got soon taken away when the fire burned out and she could no longer see Sirius. She sighed and sat back down on the couch, missing her parents.

"Bellatrix will stop at nothing to get, Violette. We need to be able to protect ourselves." Hermione started and sat besides the girl, wanting to hold her hand but decided not to. "If Umbridge refuses to teach us how we need someone who will." Everyone agreed but the problem was is that they didn't know who.

"You should've just told me if you wanted to talk, you know. Don't have to pull me away from my friend." Violette brushed aside a few strands from Hermione's face, seeing as they were so close together, faces inches apart.

Hermione's eyes were filled with jealousy, "A friend, is it? Doesn't seem that way when she was all over you."

Violette laughed, causing a glare from who was in front of her holding her to a wall. "Are you Jealous? Well there is no need to be since I clearly fancy you, nobody else."

It's been a few weeks after many decrees has been put up a wall. Violette got close with Freya and with many other Hufflepuff thanks to her, she made quite the number of friends. However, a certain Gryffindor was not happy about it.

"I clearly know that seeing as you are here, under my control." She lowered her head and planted multiple kiss on the Black's jaw down to her neck.

Violette closed her eyes in satisfactory, "You should get jealous more often. This is the only way I could get you to have a conversation." She lets out a small whimper when a harsh teeth almost drew blood on her neck.

"I always talk to you— I don't know what you're talking about." She dodged and kept her work ongoing, definitely one didn't complain of it.

"Yes, you do talk to me but you always find a way to..." Violette stopped talking as she realized that this conversation might not end well and will stop with whatever relationship they were having.

"...To what?"

Violette internally cussed herself for going too far. Instead of answering her, she grabbed Hermione's shoulders and pushed her slightly away. "If you wish to continue our doing, might I suggest we go back to our room before somebody walks in this room." She slowly leaned towards her and kissed her forehead gently.

"You're avoiding the topic, Violette. What is it?" The Brown eyed girl carefully studied the other with the need to know what she was hiding.

The truth was lying inside Violette's head, the thought constantly running around with no break from it all. She desperately wanted to show affection to the Granger, yes she does it daily but never in public.

"Nothing, Hermione. Let's go before somebody sees us." She said finally and walked to the desk to gather her things. She and Hermione stayed aback in the classroom as ordered by Professor Snape to clean it.

Hermione stood and watched the Black who was also fixing her things and brought her her bag.

"Hey." She called and Violette hummed looking back while her hand was on the doorknob. She walked closer to the half blonde and caressed her cheek, all so gently and lovingly. "I like you too, Violette. Don't give up on me now."

"Nobody said that."