Chapter 15

Narrator's point of view

Violette and Remus sat the opposite of each other. The visible black under her eyes making sure that everybody knows that she just recently cried. However, Dumbledore made sure that no one will pass this classroom or even enter it.

When the Black walked all the way to Remus, She walked passed Harry who undoubtedly ask where had she been. She couldn't answer him because of the truth, Dumbledore told her that the less who knows of this situation the better. She told him that she has been occupied with personal matter with Nicole. A cold lie but Violette knew that she could trust her even if Harry asks Nicole if it were true.

"Professor... Can you tell me of my Father?" She asked gently and the man smiled in delight. He had long waited for this moment.

"What do you wish to know? I have plenty of stories to tell."

"How about him and my mother? Did you ever caught him with her?" She hopes that they did but to her dismay, he shook his head.

"Mind me askin', Who is your mother, Violette?" Remus asked, interested that it made the girl chuckle.

"Scarlet Bailey. She told me that she and you have been friends since your first year."

Remus lets out a surprised look upon finding out on who Sirius has been sneaking out with back in their youth. He suspected of him that he had a secret lover but Sirius avoided it or just brushed the topic away. He was intent on keeping his promise to Scarlet who didn't want them to find out.

"Scarlet? She and Sirius? Wow..." He said and it made Violette chuckle. The two shared interesting stories of one another's life.

Remus told Violette plenty of hilarious stories of her father. He didn't miss the chance on telling her what his nickname is and it's padfoot, ofcourse. For the first time in a while, Violette felt sane and happy when she hears interesting back stories of her parents. She even wondered if Scarlet ever visited Sirius when they came back to England.

The girl even mentioned that she still hasn't found her patronus yet and it saddened Remus who listened to every word of her childhood. He tried encouraging her but the girl was afraid to try, scared that she will never find it.

"Also... My mother never kept the people she knew away from me. She told me all about you, James, Lily, Narcissa and even their children. She found a way to see what all of you have been up to." Violette said sincerely making the man smile genuinely to her. "That was why I knew everything and everyone here. My mother might left against her will but she could never take away my whole family away."

Remus sighed in happiness. "Your mother is an amazing woman, Violette. Me and James would have welcomed and praised her and Sirius if they went public."

"My mother also appointed you as my godfather. I just thought you should know." Violette said shyly of what his reaction might be. To her surprise, he smiled so wide that he could do anything possible.

"Really? Your mother always hated me but I knew she loved me deep down!" He cheered making the Black laugh at his silliness. "I am honored to be your Godfather."

Violette smiled and nod. She has never felt so happy about hearing stories of her father. All the things he's done in their time in Hogwarts was certainly interesting. They were known to be rock stars of Hogwarts and troublemakers for all their doings. James and Sirius has an unbreakable bond that no one will break. She also discovered that Lily and Scarlet are bestfriends since they met on the train while on their way to the castle. She's known that but it felt pleasing to know that her mother has fantastic friends.

"Violette, Can I ask you of something?" Remus asked, slowly starting to realize that asking this question might jeopardise their new bond. Nonetheless, Violette hummed gesturing him to continue. "Do you want to meet your father? I am one hundred percent sure that he will be delighted to meet you."

The Black spaced out and thought about it. It never crossed her mind about actually meeting her father but at the idea, she felt excited but cautious.

"I don't think he will..." She whispered, scared and Remus could see that very clearly.

"Violette, Sirius Black is the most idiotic person I know." He started which made the both of them laugh. "He will be delighted to meet you."

"What if he doesn't? What if the stories that my mom told me all my life is true? That he really doesn't want a child, much along a teen." She said her heart pounding inside her chest of the thought.

All her life she wanted to forget the man who she thought hurt Scarlet. It was all a fake story and now she has a chance on getting to know Sirius.

"Like you told me earlier, That memory of your mother, Sirius told her that he wanted to have kids with her. Hold onto that and you will be fine." Remus said hoping she'll agree on it. "He's my bestfriend. I'll cuss his ear off if he as so much as hurt you in a way." He half jokingly said making Violette smile.

"I'll think about it... I don't think it will happen since Bellatrix is still after me and my mom is doing this all alone." She sighed, reality hitting her like a bus.

An Idea popped inside his head, "I have an idea. I'll need your help on persuading Dumbledore of this."

Remus and Violette begged and managed to convince Dumbledore on helping Scarlet to her mission. With lots of consideration, Dumbledore only agreed if a few of the members of the order will help to not cause much attention. Those included James, Lily, Remus (He'll only protect Violette inside the castle.), and mad-eye.

Violette asked if she could tell Harry and practically the others on this and Albus agreed. It was better to prepare for a battle they might be going into.

Remus still had to talk to Sirius in a face to face matter to tell him all about Violette (Who agreed on telling her father the truth.). If Sirius wants to help his former love, no one will stop him.

Now, Violette sat alone in the common room all day after convincing Albus with the help
of Remus ofcourse. She waited until it was sunset for the students to come back, more importantly, she waited for her friends who she has been avoiding for far too long.

She flipped the book she was reading and waited patiently. They should come in the room in a few seconds.

She was right because the Golden trio entered the common room with a bunch of tired sigh and postures.

"Hey. Was wondering when you three will show." Violette said nonchalantly, not taking her eyes off the book on her hand.

Hermione and Harry looked at each other with a frown by the sudden change of their friend's behaviour. Ron frowned as well, confused of her sudden change of behaviour.

"You did not participate any of your classes." Hermione said, grabbing the book from Violette's hands and slamming it onto the girl's arm making her jump from the sudden action.

"Ouch! I have other things to do..." Violette whined and blocked the incoming attacks from Hermione. Eventually Harry stopped the girl.

"What things? You missed the whole day, Vi." Harry said sitting besides her with a sigh.

"That's what I want to talk about you see..." Violette said seriously while looking at them three with a scared gaze.

She spent the whole remaining hours explaining to the Golden trio on what has been happening to her family. Ofcourse they had to find a private place other than the common room to do so. Let's just say they were more than shocked and curious of what's to happen.