Chapter 38

Narrator's point of view

With careful of their footsteps, afraid to be heard, They all walked together in silence. Violette shut her mouth and thought of ways on how to get her father back without anyone having to sacrifice themselves. She didn't even notice that Harry walked towards Scarlet and told her what Violette has been planning to do since they got here.

The mother looked at the boy in shock and asked him if it's really true. He nodded saying sorry before Scarlet made her way to her daughter and reluctantly pulling her back from
the rest of the group. She gave a nod to Remus to keep going and he did the same, worry filled his eyes.

"Violette Lily Black. Harry told me what you were planning on doing." She whispered, quite emotional for a bir.

"That was an alternative..." Violette excused, sending death glares on the back of Harry's head while they walk. "Mom, what ever I do, can you trust that I'll come back?"

"If you have a plan, you better start talking because there is one last room we have to check." She deadpanned spoke seriously. The youngest sigh and explained on what she had to do. It was simple, really.

On the other hand, Hermione kept looking over her shoulder in worrisome for the girl and often got caught by Harry who was besides her all this time. She was still mad at one point making her wonder in her thoughts.

"You know that we wouldn't judge you and Violette. You two are my family." Harry whispered, appointing at the obvious relationship they have. If they thought that Hermione wasn't in one, they definitely did now.

"I was quite scared at the time. Now all I could think about is how much I'll lose when she's gone." She whispered, her voice filled with realisation earning a few grin from her friends and looked away. Hermione even considered on hitting Ron who was snickering in front of her loudly.

It was quite surreal for Hermione. She wanted nothing more than to grow old with a certain Black but can't seem to go public with her friends. Now that she had the thought that she might lose her forever, she didn't even care if everyone knows. Just that she'll make sure that Violette stays where she is and will never leave because if she does, she will be forever heartbroken.

The Granger suspected of Violette that she was aching to tell somebody of them. She just never really mind it since they were perfectly fine from where they are and emotionally happy. There were many reasons why she should be and less of what she can say about feeling the opposite.

For one, she's never felt the exhilarating love before that Violette was giving her endlessly. She loved how beautiful her ocean colored like eyes were looking down on her like she was the only girl that mattered. Or her slim hands would perfectly fit with hers while they hold hands. The little things would matter to her as well but that was a long list of details.

So after all that affection and emotions she felt for the past year, nobody would be sane enough just to let a girl like Violette go.

"Are you positive it will work?" Scarlet asked, concerned for her daughter risen above her throat making it dry.

"Yes, mom. It's the only way."

The two fell into a space of silence, mostly Scarlet was doing a lot of thinking and she couldn't find a single reason for this plan to not work at all. She was kind of proud but at the same time unsure if they should go through with it. The one thing that bothered the woman was that only the two of them knows this and Violette didn't want to risk anything. Also, a great risk was losing her daughter to that psychotic woman.

But Violette wasn't afraid of doing that risk. Yes, she loves her family and more importantly her girlfriend but she keeps reminding herself that it's for them. She's the selfless one, the one who'll do anything for family which she just got back.