Chapter 25

Narrator's point of view

Violette sighed when people began to board the train. Never once has she left her parents side while they kill the only little time they had for each other. Individually, she hugged Scarlet and Sirius who also didn't want to send off their daughter.

"I'll miss you." Violette said once she grabbed her small bag from the floor and looked at the eyes of her father and mother.

"We'll do as well." Sirius spoke with ease and gave her a notebook that looked like a journal. "You know what to do." He winked and she nods laughing.

"Stay out of trouble, okay? We'll talk on the papers." Scarlet planted a loving kiss on top of Violette's head.

"Let the kids go, Sirius. The train waits for no one." James said coming a close with them besides Lily. They both bid goodbyes to their son and niece and inculded their friends.

Harry stood besides Violette while they smiled one last time to their parents. They both walked to the train and found an empty compartment. Violette felt saddened for leaving her parents and guardians but atleast her Uncle Remus will be there for her.

For the past remaining days in the Grimaulds, she always finds herself surrounded with Sirius and Scarlet, laughs and smile on their faces. Violette's wish for a family has been granted and a guardian who has fallen has always been by her side, Cedric.

"Will Ron and Hermione be joining us later?" Harry asked as they settled in the small cabin with only the two of them in there.

"They're prefects now, Harry. Special privileges is their domain." Violette explained whilst her eyes are outside the window where she could see her parents smiling on their way.

The train began moving and the lump inside her chest grew. She waved goodbye one last time to her parents who did the same. Sirius had his arm around Scarlet, the last time she will be seeing them.

"Violette." Harry called and she hummed, looking his way. "Dumbledore wished for me not to tell anything before he makes his speech later tonight. But we're family and I don't want to keep anything from you."

"What is it?" She asked, settling on her seat and crossed her arms.

"A member of the ministry will come tomorrow and many dementor along with her. Cedric's death was blamed on Dumbledore and the ministry didn't believe him when he said that it was Bellatrix's doing."

Violette frowned, her mood turned upside down in a blink of an eye. "Isn't that the whole point of the tournament? There are risks even death— This was was covered when the Goblet was introduced!"

"That's the point, Vi. They didn't think it was an accident." Harry said leaning in frustration. He thought that it was ridiculous for them to think that A students death was not an accident of the tournament.

"They think it was intentional, was it? That Dumbledore did this?" She spat in anger. "It is intentional— Bellatrix killed him. They just won't see what danger is brewing because of me."

Harry frowned and shook his head. "Vi, It's not your fault. If you have someone to blame then it's her and her sick head." Violette sighed and clasped her hand together. "You'll get through this year, we'll help."

She nodded and leaned her body to the side, staring outside on the sky. She suddenly missed Hermione and how her mere voice would help her smile. So on a long ride with Harry, they talked and waited until they arrived to see what's in store for them this year.

Violette restrained herself from sitting besides Hermione on that carriage where they had to share one with Luna and Neville. It was dreadful for her to not show affection for the girl she likes in front of many eyes and people they call friends.