two

I should warn you.. I know a lot
of pop culture references

T W O

Caught my heart about one, two times
Don't need to question the reason I'm yours

SATURDAY MORNING ARRIVED. The day that Peyton would actually sleep out till noon. She didn't want to wake up early on a Saturday. It was her day of pre rest, since her day of rest was on Sunday. She would miss sleeping late after starting school on Monday, so she wasn't going to waste any second of dreaming.

But of course, she forgot that particular external factor.

"You should stop leaving your window opened," she heard Luke say as he entered her room, tripping over her stuffed animal. "Sorry, Captain Will Jeans." Was he apologizing to the toy? "You are still sleeping!?"

"Leave me alone, Patterson, go home."

He scoffed, walking towards the girl's closet and looking at her clothes.

"You need to wake up, wash your hair, put on makeup and bruh your teeth because we are going out today, baby!" He exclaimed. "Wow... look at this dress!"

She took off her face her hair to look at the black dress Luke was holding.

"My CatWoman Halloween costume from seventh grade."

"You dressed up as a sexy CatWoman in seventh grade?"

"I remember it was longer. Wait... what are you doing in my room!?" She yelled trying to stand up, but being defeated by how tired she was. Peyton wasn't a morning person. So, she just grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, but didn't reach far. "Dammit."

"You really are dumb in the morning, Tay... And I'm here because it's day two of our crazy weekend." She sighed, closing her eyes again. "Come on, butterfly, cheer up!" He yelled, laying on the bed next to her, staring at the ceiling. "Today, we are going to the beach, I'm going to sing to you this song I'm writing, you are going to love it. Then, we will go to Alex's house because I need to rehearse with the guys, you'll be there too, you'll get a pick at the new Sunset Curve original—"

"Oh, Lord Almighty, how lucky I am," she said sarcastically under her breath.

"And then," he continued, "we are going to meet up with the gals and we are hitting as many parties as we can till sunrise, baby!" He yelled, turning around to look at her. "You better wear something cute because we are going crazy today."

"I can't even hear my own thoughts if you keep screaming."

"I know you well enough to be aware that you'll be excited for today after you've had a cup of coffee." She still had her eyes close, but the gave the idea of sleeping more as she realized Luke wasn't going to stop screaming until she gets ready. "Are you going to take a shower or am I going to drag you to the bathroom myself?"

"Let's just sleep here, for a bit, and then I'll get ready," she said sleepily, making Luke sigh.

"Just for a little bit."