seventeen

S E V E N T E E N

I went out looking for love when I was seventeen
Maybe a little too young, but it was real to me

PEYTON WAS WALKING THROUGH THE CROWD TOWARDS THE RIVAL BAND. She wasn't in a good mood, and she was going to let them know.

How could have Bobby done something like that?

"Hey! Dodger!" The four members of the rock band turned around to look at her. "A word?"

Isaac stepped forward with a mocking smile.

"Did you like our song, Pey? It was for you," he said and she tossed his hand away as soon as he tried to place it underneath her chin. "Why are you being so aggressive lately?"

"I know you didn't write that song, Isaac."

"Are you questioning my love confession through my music to you? Woah! I never thought you would be that kind of girl. It's okay, princess, I forgive you."

"I know you didn't write that song because you don't have enough talent to do it and because I know that Luke wrote that song."

"You mean... this song?" He pulled from his pocket several sheets of paper that were ripped off from Luke's notebook. "You have to be more specific I have like fifteen songs in here."

"How did you get them?"

"I wrote them."

"No, you didn't, give them back!" She yelled, jumping to get them, but he was raising his arm up.

"Sorry, princess, but I can't let you have them."

"Good that I'm not a princess," said Alex coming from behind while Reggie grabbed the papers, giving them to Luke, who stood behind Peyton. "You really hit deep with stealing songs, blue parrot."

"Where are the rest?" Asked Luke, gaining the guys attention. "There are only three songs here! Where are the other ten?" But Luke wasn't screaming at Isaac, he was rather screaming at Bobby, who just stood there, silently. "Those are my songs, Bobby, I wrote them!"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I swear!" Yelled Bobby.

"You don't know what I'm tal— I'm gonna tell you exactly what I'm talking about, Danny Ocean, you moth—"

"Luke, calm down," said Reggie while Alex held him down.

"Where are the rest of the songs?" Peyton asked Isaac. "Just give them back already!"

"Oh, I can't do that. I already recorded them!"

"What!?" Exclaimed Reggie, Alex and Luke.

"Bobby let us use his uncle's studio time and we recorded every single song. Isn't that great?"

"Guys—" started Bobby, but he stopped himself.

"Don't even bother, Bobby," whispered Reggie. "You didn't steal the songs. You weren't part of the band when they took them."