thirteen

I will start adding the pop culture
references guide of each chapter at the end
of the chapter too (don't know if u read it)

T H I R T E E N

Oh baby I can feel the rush of adrenaline. I'm not scared to jump if you want to. Let's just fall in love
for the hell of it.

PEYTON STARED AT THE SIGN UP FLYER FOR THE BATTLE OF BANDS, LOOKING CLOSELY TO THE BAND'S NAME. She couldn't believe that the guys actually agreed on signing up.

"Whatcha looking at?" Asked her Carrie before turning around. "Oh, my God, the guys signed up?"

"Yeah, isn't it crazy?" Carrie nodded with a smile.

"Super crazy. I can't wait to see them perform and beat Sin & Tragedy's ass."

"Me neither," she admitted.

"Hey, uhm, remember my cousin?" Peyton nodded. Bobby, of course she remembered him. "He asked about you in these days."

"Why?"

Bobby was part of Sunset Curve for at least a year and a half before Luke and him got into a huge fight. They don't even mention him, like he never existed.

"I don't know. You should talk to him."

"I can't... It wouldn't be fair to Luke."

"Come on, Luke got his chance and blew it." Peyton looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Carrie shook her head.

"Doesn't matter. The point is that the fight was two years ago, and he told me you guys were good friends before it."

They were. Peyton liked Bobby, and he hung out with her more than with the actual band.

"Does he still have the same number?" Carrie nodded. "Thanks... I do miss him. He was a good friend, at least to me."

"Yeah, just because Luke isn't friends with him, doesn't mean you can't. It's not like you are gonna marry him. You could just grab a milkshake or something. Milkshake's don't hurt anybody." Peyton chuckled.

"You aren't wrong with that. Bye, Carrie."

And with that, she left, taking her phone out. It won't hurt anybody.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That afternoon, Alex, Reggie, Julie and Luke were playing with their instruments when Alex stopped.

"This would definitely kick Sin & Tragedy's ass up to space. Which labels are coming to the Battle of the Bands?" Asked the blond with curiosity, making the others stop.

"Let's check," said Luke, jumping towards the ladder and climbing up to the loft.

"Hey, that's an infiltration of privacy!" Julie claimed but Luke didn't listen to her.

"We don't have time for that. She said she was going to meet some friend," said Luke as he looked around Peyton's desk. "She could be back in hours."