twenty six

Look at the photo to see how the demo
looks like
also, check out my new fic "end up here"
it's going to be really good

T W E N T Y  S I X

I hate accidents except when we went
from friends to this

         LUKE AND THE GUYS BURSTED IN PEYTON'S KITCHEN, SCARING THE HELL OUT OF ELLA.

"What's your problem?"

"This is an emergency! Where is Peyton!?" Asked Julie as Luke left a big box on the kitchen island. "Peyton!"

"Tay!" Screamed her boyfriend as he looked for a knife. "Come downstairs, Maddy Whittier!" He yelled, stabbing the box and opening it. "Could someone go get her fast?"

Alex nodded before he ran upstairs quickly. Ella stood up from her chair and walked towards her boyfriend, who was excitedly waiting for Luke to open the box.

"What's all of this?"

"You'll see," replied Reggie with a smile.

And with that, they heard Peyton screaming.

"Alex! Alex put me down! Alex!"

She was on her pj's, being carried by Alex on his shoulder.

He put it down next to Luke and she glanced at everyone confused. "What's going on?"

"Look what arrived to your office at the studio," said Luke, showing her the box.

"You are going through my mail?"

"This isn't your mail!" Yelled Alex. "It's addressed to Sunset Curve's management team."

"I'm Sunset Curve's management team."

"And we are Sunset Curve so we win," intervened Luke, opening the box. "Oh my God!"

Luke grabbed one of the CD's from the box and showed it to his bandmates and manager, and everyone went crazy.

"Our demo!?" Exclaimed Julie as the rest looked inside of the box, noticing at least fifteen more copies. "Oh my God!"

"It's so pretty," whispered Peyton looking at the CD. "And purple."

"That's your face!" Yelled Reggie pointing at Alex's face. The blond nodded, excited. "What are we supposed to do with all of these CDs?"

Ella grabbed the envelope that was inside of the box and read it out loud.

"Here are the first copies of your album Social Casualty for you to give to your family. The album will be released on November 13th on streaming platforms and stores. We will send you more copies during the week for you to sign. Enjoy, Columbia Music Records."

"So this is for us!?" Asked Luke, glancing to the inside. "This is awesome."

"I want one!" Exclaimed Peyton, grabbing an album. Ella was quick to do the same. "If each one of us takes one, there are twelve CD's left."