twenty

here is the setlist of the Fonda Theatre
performance
here the playlist while reading the next
2 chapters

here is the setlist of the Fonda Theatreperformancehere the playlist while reading the next2 chapters

T W E N T Y

Tongue-tied like we've never known
Telling those stories we already told

THE FONDA THEATRE WAS PACKED WITH PEOPLE.

"Quick! Take a picture of me next to the sign!" Exclaimed Ella, giving her phone to her sister as she quickly ran underneath the sign, raising her foot from the ground and extending her arms.

"Ok, say "Sunset Curve"," told her Peyton with a smile.

"Sunset Curve!" Yelled the girl as her sister take the picture. "How does it look?"

"Beautiful, really. I'm really excited for tonight."

"You even put on your pretty clothes," pointed out Ella as both entered the theatre.

She was wearing her white flannel shirt over her black crop top. She had her tied to her waist, over her black belt who kept up her skinny black jeans, and she was wearing black doc martens.

"Who are you trying to impress? You already have a boyfriend."

"Well, I'm actually trying to impress the executives that are coming," Peyton reminded her as both walked towards the VIP section. "It's really important to give a good impression."

"Well, who dressed you?" Asked Alex, spinning Peyton slowly. "You look like you just got out from Milan."

"How is posible that someone like Luke got you?" Asked Julie. "And Ella does not get left behind. I love your dress."

"Thank you for taking your eyes from Marcia and looking at Jan instead," whispered Ella, making Luke, who was the only one who understood, chuckle.

"Aren't you going to tell me how pretty I look?" She asked her boyfriend, who slowly took his eyes from his songbook, looking at her.

"You look gorgeous," he said before looking down at his notebook, biting his blue pen before writing on the page.

"Don't worry about it," told her Reggie, "he's worried about the setlist."

"I thought the setlist was ready."

"It is, but Luke isn't convinced," added Alex. "Bro, you've changed it five times. I thought we agreed it was great that way."