ten

I have no idea how the music
business works I just based my
knowledge on old movies pls just
enjoy it's a fic hshs ok read

T E N

Pulling you in like you're gonna start kissing
Fooling around until you've lost all feeling

ELLA HAD TO JUMP TO GET TO THE KITCHEN. It was almost like a game of Floor is Lava since the floor was filled with presents.

All for Sunset Curve.

It's been a week since the performance and labels don't waste time.

"My clients would let you know if they decide... we have a lot of other offers! Ok... mhm... mhm... ok, bye bye..." Peyton hung up the landline before moaning in pain as she tiredly landed her head on the kitchen table, closing her eyes.

"Another label wanted to sign the guys?"

"It's the fifth time Atlantic has called in three days, don't they have something better to do that bug me?" Questioned Peyton as she draw another stick under Atlantic's name.

The sticks meant the tries the labels have done to gain the boys attention. For now, Atlantic and Columbia had the lead with fifteen sticks each, following them Sony, with thirteen sticks.

"Good morning Swan La— what's all of this?" Asked Luke as he entered the kitchen, joined by Julie, Reggie and Alex. "This looks like Ferris Bueller's house."

"Are we doing a sale "basket for date" like in Gilmore Girls and nobody let me know? I could've bring money," claimed Reggie.

"You never bring money," said Alex. "Why do you have a gift shop in your kitchen? Is it a fall season thing?"

Reggie picked one of the baskets, reading the card. ""We hope that this basket makes you think of us to be Sunset Curve's label. Best wishes, Virgin Records"!?" He read out loud, making Julie, Luke and Alex open their eyes.

"No way!" Yelled Julie, grabbing a bouquet of flowers. ""For Sunset Curve. Sincerely, Warner Music Records!" Shoot!"

"Oh please, that's nothing!" Exclaimed Ella. "Atlantic sent a prototype for your first EP. Look at this."

The guys grabbed the CD case with the art cover.

"That's us," said Luke, turning the CD case around, placing it next to his face and pointing to his picture with his index finger. "That's me!"

"Yeah, Atlantic is really intense." Luke scoffed as Alex picked the case to look at it. "But at least we know Island is out of the way, such as Universal. They called once and when I said no, they hung up. Besides, the money wasn't that good."

"Money!?" Asked Reggie in a high pitch tone and Peyton.

"Yeah! Atlantic, Sony and Columbia are offering each time more money every time they find out about the other's offer, just like Carrie said. I also booked your next gig and invited some of the labels to see you perform. They were so excited, they want to talk to you guys, try to convince you themselves. But you have to know that you can't say anything, or agree to anything. Remember, it is too soon to pick a label. Just let me and Flynn handle it." The guys nodded, scared to mess up Peyton's system.