twenty four

thanks for the 10k !!!! glad u like the story
also tonight I'll be posting a new luke fic so
go check that out
probably won't be posting so often as I do
now but I will be updating the other one
enjoy !!!!

T W E N T Y F O U R

so if you want to piss off your parents, date me to scare them, show them you are all grown up

PEYTON WALKED DOWNSTAIRS THE NEXT SATURDAY, BEING SURPRISED BY THE FIVURE STANDING ON THE KITCHEN.

"Dad?" She asked and he turned around with a big smile.

"How's my little princess?"

"Snoring like an elf," interrupted Ella as she appeared behind her sister, entering the kitchen. "Could you tell her to close the door when she sleeps, dad?"

"I don't snore," she lied. She did snore. Luke has told her she snores a lot of times. "What are you doing here so early, dad?"

Jack Hayden was a tall man with black hair and green eyes. He has a bright personality and normally wears leather jackets (that day wasn't the case), and used to rode a motorcycle but stopped a while ago. He wasn't for sure a typical parent figure.

"Your dad wanted to come early so you guys could spend more time together," explained her mom with a smile.

"Well, dad, I find that sweet but I have work. I thought we would meet at five at the coffee shop and hear the band."

"I can make you company. I own a coffee shop, don't you remember, princess?"

"Yeah, princess, don't you remember?" Mocked Ella, making Peyton look at her angrily. "I, for the record, have to study today, so I will indeed meet you at five at the coffee shop. Enjoy your dad day, Pey."

And with that, Ella left the kitchen holding her books, walking towards the backwards exit of the house.

Her dad turned around to look at Peyton with a wide smile. This day was going to be really long.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Peyton unlocked the coffee shop door, letting her dad enter.

"It's eleven pm, aren't you supposed to be open right now?"

"We open later on Saturdays," replied Peyton, leaving the keys on the counter. "I have to put down the chairs so, take a sit on the counter while I do it if you like."

He listened to her, sitting down on one of the tall chairs while Peyton accommodated the chairs and tables.

"So, uhm... anything new?"

"I have a boyfriend." Too soon to tell him that.

"A boyfriend? What's his name?"

"Luke..."

"Well that's a coincidence. When you were little you had a friend named Luke. He lived next door."

"Dad..."

"You won't believe this!" Someone bursted into the cafeteria, making Peyton and her that turn around.