six

i love reading ur comments pls comment more

S I X

Remember all the things you and I did first?
And now you are doing them with her

       PEYTON WAS STARING ANGRILY AT HER WINDOW. Luke was in his bedroom, talking in the phone with her window closed, so she couldn't hear what he was saying. That made her so upset.

She grabbed the landline phone that her mom put on her room when she was little so she could hear what she was talking about with her friends and called Alex. Peyton's cellphone was charging and she knew she was going to talk for a while and her phone could die in middle conversation.

"Who's this?" Said Alex on the other side.

"It's me, Peyton. I'm calling from the landline. My phone's dead," let her know the girl, laying on the bed. "Do you know who is Luke talking to? He's been on the phone for like five hours and we were supposed to hang out after school. And no hanging out has happened, let me tell you."

"Why would I know? I'm not his secretary." A silence filled the call before he interrupted. "He's talking to Carrie."

"Oh my God! Isn't he tired of talking to that Regina George wannabe? What is there for them to talk about? Luke only talks about guitars and Carrie only knows about make up."

"Why are you calling me for this, Peyton?" Said the blond tiredly.

"So he knows I also have friends besides him," she walked around holding the landline phone. "And that I'm cool and talk through landline phones too like in those movies he watches."

"Oh my God, you are jealous!"

"What!? No!"

"You like Luke!"

"I don't like Luke, I've never... I don't like him! He is my best friend."

"You are so in love—"

"I'm gonna hung up dramatically if you keep saying that. It's the only good thing about landline phones." She could hear Alex as he laughed. "Alex!"

"You so like him, oh my God! You have to tell him."

"I don't like him!"

"Peyton and Luke sitting in a tree," he started to sing.

"Ugh! Would you just come over and hang out!? I'm bored."

"I can't, I'm with Willie right now. Why don't you go to  the mall and get a date or something," he suggested and she could hear Willie laughing in the background.

"Would you tell Willie to stop mocking me?" She asked him.

"She says to stop mocking her," told Alex to his boyfriend before putting again the phone in his ear. "Why don't you call Reggie?"

"He's at the beach with Ella."

"Julie?"

"Freaking out about her musical program audition."