twenty two

so it's my birthday today be nice and
maybe leave comments idk i love to read them
oh and I mostly ran out of pop culture references
so if you see me using ferris bueller and it's a wonderful life a lot no u didn't

T W E N T Y  T W O

It's you and me, there's nothing like this
Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince

HALLOWEEN. The holiday for the Swan ladies. They always go way over the limit, and they don't care. Their house is always the best decorated of the entire neighborhood, their costumes are always great, their candies are the best.

The Swan ladies breathe Halloween like it's a drug.

"What do you think of my costume?" Asked Peyton as she arrived downstairs. She was wearing a sash that said Miss Americana from shoulder to hip. She had on a beautiful pink dress, gold high heels and a tiara.

"What are you supposed to be?" Questioned Ella, making Peyton stopped smiling.

"It doesn't make sense if I Luke isn't standing next to me. We are Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince." Ella opened her mouth, now understanding. "And what are you supposed to be? An angel?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm Claire Danes's Juliet!" She pointed at her white dress and wings. "At the costume party. She's wearing the angel costume and Leonardo DiCaprio is Romeo dressed as a knight. You know what I'm talking about!" Peyton chuckled, eating one of the candies that were in the Frankenstein themed bowl. "Reggie wanted to do Romeo and Juliet but I wasn't going to wear that long dress so I decided for the DiCaprio version."

"I think everyone will think you guys are just dressed up as an angel and a knight."

"Happy Halloween, Swan Ladies!" Exclaimed Luke as he entered.

He was wearing a prince costume with a drawing of a broken heart under his eye on his cheek. He had a big crown that matched Peyton's.

"And what are you supposed to be? Clarence from It's A Wonderful Life?" Ella rolled her eyes.

"Claire Danes's Juliet!" Yelled Ella again. "It's not that hard!"

"I should've known, Clarence doesn't have wings. You mean the DiCaprio movie?" The girl nodded. "I would have never guessed that."

"You only watch black and white movies, I wouldn't be surprised."

Peyton's mom appeared in the kitchen already wearing her costume. She had a long gray dress and her hair curled up, like she just got out of the fifties.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Asked Peyton with a smile.

"How can you not tell? She's Olivia Newton-John in Grease!" Exclaimed Luke, making Ella scoffed.

"You know she's Olivia Newton-John but you can't tell what my costume is!? Have you seen movies before 1980?"

Her mom looked at her up and down. "What is your costume?"

"She's supposed to be Juliet," answered Peyton. "Do you like our costumes, mom?" Questioned the girl and Luke was quickly to stand next to her, hugging her by the waist.