𝐢𝐢𝐢.

LETHAL JOURNEY ࿐ྂ
           🏹ׅ۬∙           
iii. Die For Me and Rot in
Hell

"WE HAVE TO PLAY SMART, Nitwit. They have firearms and all we have are swords. This isn't fair play. We need a plan." Y/N said. The boy frowned and stayed silent for a bit before looking at her, determined.

"We have to make them lose their ammunition. I say we mess with their heads to do so." He said.

"Brilliant! Let's distract them." Y/N replied. They both nodded and went separate ways. Tewkesbury whistled for a group of men as they turned and started firing. The boy ran and hid behind a table.

Maybe this is not a good idea at all. He's trapped. Y/N noticed this and rushed, thinking of how to get rid of the men he distracted. She then turned to a wall and saw the rope holding the chandelier.

She let out a breath of relief as she quickly ran towards it and slashed the knotted string with her sword. The chandelier fell straight down to the men who screamed in shock and fear before turning silent.

Y/N quickly ran towards the young lord and hugged him. "You stupid little — you didn't have to hide and just ran until they've lost it!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't — I was — " He stammered.

"There you are!" The girl turned to a man who was about to pull the trigger when Lord Leucrion arrived and hit him with a chair hard enough to knock him out cold.

"You two should leave. This is far too dangerous for the both of you," the man said.

"We'll fight alongside you. If we want to convince the public of our strength, this is the first step from doing so." Y/N said. Tewkesbury stood up and offered his hand to help the girl.

"Very well. I wish you the best of lucks." Lord Leucrion said and left to fight again.

"Let's do this again, but this time, we should stick together," Tewkesbury suggested. The girl nodded and just in time, another group of men who were unfortunately unarmed came rushing towards them.

Y/N took her chance to fight the right ones while her lover eyed his attack to the left. They stood their stance back to back. "This is rather a cliché thing, don't you agree? I didn't know this really happens in a fight until now." The girl said.

"But doesn't it feel good?" Tewkesbury said breathily.

"It does," she answered.

"If you ever die, I'm going to go after you in the next life and I'll kill you myself!" The girl threatened.

"That afraid to lose me, Y/N?" Tewkesbury teased.

The enemies got closer as both of them started wielding their swords, killing them all one by one. The blood splattered on their clothes and faces making them feel disgusted. The smell of the metallic blood filled the air making both of them feel dizzy, but no matter, they were enemies. Enemies who intended to kill them.

"Are you dead yet?!" Y/N yelled asking.

"Not yet! What about you?!" Tewkesbury yelled back.

"Oh, yeah. I'm definitely dead. Can't you hear it from the sound of my voice?" She answered. "Here comes another group of brain-dead idiots."

"Run!" The young lord instructed. They both started running as the bullets whipped passed them in every direction. They then stopped behind the stage, panting and gasping for air. "Remember the last time we did this?"